bdmafuz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Knowledge Sharing Meetup.

Hi @JeroenM thanks for your valuable comment. Really it was a memorable day for us. My thought was we can use other country local guides experience in my community. I saw new members was very excited to hear their experience/story.

Level 8

Level 8

Hi @ShafiulB i know you was too much busy in that day. Thanks, finally you joined, we was also very happy to get you in our meet-up. 

Level 9

Hello @bdmafuz, Thanks for tagging me here and also for sharing your Meet-Up Recap. It was a tremendous Meet-Up and thanks to everyone who attended the event. Special thanks to @DavidTito@NABILazeez@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S@NareshDarji@AmbrishVarshney for joining from others country. Anyway, wish you all the best 🙂

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 10

thank you @bdmafuz and i am really happy that i was part of your meetup. keep it up you guys doing great.

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 8

Thanks @ShahMdSultan for joined with us and share your knowledge with us. We learned many new things from you.

Level 7

It was a great meetup. 

Refat
Level 8

@bdmafuz you are invited to use our Community Moderator's Campfire group to establish exchange and collaboration with other communities around the world. 

Knowledge sharing is so powerful and rather than reinventing the wheel let's share educational resources, including our experts in various Local Guides disciplines 😉

Level 10

Hi @ShahMdSultan

Thanks for your comments

Wishing you all the best.