bdmafuz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [RECAP] Knowledge Sharing Meetup.

Seems you all had great fun. @bdmafuz thank you for your detailed recap.

Googler

Bravo, @bdmafuz! I love that your meet-up was done both in person and online. You did a lovely job organizing, hosting and taking photos. I love what you did with the gift boxes, too! Congratulations.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Hey @bdmafuz @

First many congratulations for your great successful Meetup...

Thank you so much for inviting vertually on video conference. It was really nice experience to talk with you and your local guides community. 

#localguidesfriendsforever

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Hi @Siddiqui-BA @Omrdon hope you people will join with us next time. thanks for your interes.   

Level 4

Yes Brother. Next time never miss meet up 👆

Thanks 💐 🌹 💐 🌹 

Level 8

Thanks @TraciC you like our meet-up. Many people want to join with video conference but due to poor network connection they can't join with us. Overall we learned and do lots of fun.  

Connect Moderator

@bdmafuz Your RECAP Looks fine and has some unique ideas like gift boxes for attendees, live broadcasting with the live chat with fellows. I missed you all first time and finally joined there last time of the event.

Keep exploring...

Happy Guiding!

Level 8

Hi @NareshDarji for your valuable comment, hope next time you will join with us physically. Then we will learn many thinks from you.

Level 8

What a COOL meeting you had!
There is so much to like when reading this RECAP. I think the cute gift box is a very nice touch. The way you sit on a road in a circle is super cool and I love the connections you made with video-conferencing.

I wish I was there.

Level 8

Hi @ShahnewazAhmed you are right, we had lots of fun. Thanks