bdmafuz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] Knowledge Sharing Meetup.

Hello everyone, we successfully finished our knowledge sharing meetup. Knowledge sharing meetup participantsKnowledge sharing meetup participantsThis was the jointly meetup with other community in Bangladesh organized by me. This was my initial intention to get together all community in Bangladesh and make new local guides, people aware about how to contribute to Google Maps & it’s benefits, share tips and tricks that how Google maps can be used in different way rather it is used just for direction and importance of accessibility.

Fifteen (15) local guides from different place in Bangladesh physically joined in this meetup and Five (05) local guides joined via video conference from different country. On the day of the meetup participants are

Md. Mafujul Islam

Level - 08

Dhaka

LR Khokon

Level - 08

Gazipur

Shahed

Level – 09

Jamalpur

Md. Shafiul Bashar @ShafiulB

Level - 08

Cumilla

Amzad Hossain

Level - 07

Gazipur

Raihan

Level – 03

Nator

Kazi Mahamudul Hasan

Level - 05

Gazipur

Refat

Level – 06

Dhaka

Mazharul Islam

Level - 08

Gazipur

Tajul Islam

Level – 06

Gazipur

Harun uz Zaman

Level - 08

Gazipur

Sadman Sakib

New

Gazipur

KH Ridoy

New

Dhaka

Polash Mozumder

New

Cumilla

Md Ridoy

New

Cumilla

Joined with us via Video conference and share their experiences.

David Tito

Level-08

Australia

Nabil Azeez

Level-10

Egypt

Jayalakshmi Rao Sanipina

Level-07

Andhra Pradesh, India

Naresh Darji

Level-09

Gujarat, India

Ambrish Varshney

Level-10

Delhi, India

Md Halal Bds

Level-05

Chattogram, BD

The first session we introduced each other. Then i give a Gift Box for all participants. Everyone was very happy to get this and wear Gazipur Local Guides Base.

A Gift Box for all participantsA Gift Box for all participants

@Mazharul help @LRKhokon to wear Gazipur Local Guides Base@Mazharul help @lrkhokon to wear Gazipur Local Guides Base

Second session we take some group photos. @LR Khokon told us how to take perfect photo. He give us some tips/tricks.

Knowledge sharing meetup group photoKnowledge sharing meetup group photo

Third session we seat one place for discussion, then I asked new members about connect but they don’t know what is it. Then I gave them URL to sign in and they created their account. I try to explain about connect, how to behave, what to post and what not to post.

We seat for discussionWe seat for discussion

My discussionMy discussion

2ndly @ShahMdSultan told us his local guide story and experience. He told us how to contribute in Google Maps, how add photos, videos, about Badge, points, etc.

@Sahed told us his local guide story@sahed told us his local guide story

In the meantime some other countries local guides join with us via video conference and share their experience.

@DavidTito, Level-08, from Australia joined with us and appreciate our work. He share his local guide story and his work. He give us some advice. Personally I want to say thanks to him because he always guide me for this type of work. He is my inspiration.

David Tito, Level-08, from Australia joined with us via video conferenceDavid Tito, Level-08, from Australia joined with us via video conference

@NABILazeez, Level-10, from Egypt joined with us and give his feedback about our meetup. On that time he was driving so he can’t talk long time. But he was very happy to join with us.

Nabil Azeez, Level-10, from Egypt joined with us via video conferenceNabil Azeez, Level-10, from Egypt joined with us via video conference

@Jayalakshmi_Rao_S, Level-07, from Andhra Pradesh, India joined with us and she told us she have a plan to join with us physically but ticket problem she can do that. But she is very much happy to join via video conference.

Jayalakshmi Rao Sanipina, Level-07, from Andhra Pradesh, India joined with us  via video conferenceJayalakshmi Rao Sanipina, Level-07, from Andhra Pradesh, India joined with us via video conference

@NareshDarji, Level-09, from Gujarat, India Joined with us and thanks us for our meetup.

Naresh Darji, Level-09, from Gujarat, India Joined with us via video conferenceNaresh Darji, Level-09, from Gujarat, India Joined with us via video conference

@AmbrishVarshney, Level-10, from Delhi, India joined with us and share his knowledge/experience with us and take information about our meetup. He invite us to join his next meetup in India.

Ambrish Varshney, Level-10, from Delhi, India Joined with us via video conferenceAmbrish Varshney, Level-10, from Delhi, India Joined with us via video conference

@MD Helal Bds, Level-5, Chattogram, Bngladesh joined with us and told us he can’t come because of his exam. But he told us he will try to join our next all meetup. He propose us to host a meetup in Chattogram. He was very happy to join this way.

Md Helal Bds, Level-5, Chattogram, Bngladesh  Joined with us via video conferenceMd Helal Bds, Level-5, Chattogram, Bngladesh Joined with us via video conference

More photos here : https://photos.app.goo.gl/sjNaH4sVFA7Dt2Kh8

We learn what is Google Maps, how it works, how can we contribute properly, what is local guides connect and how much our contribution help to improve our community.

Finally we decided to do our best to help each others by our best contribution. This meetup was very helpful for us.

After finished our meet-up we take some food.Take foodTake food

@TraciC@AngieYC@MashaPS

Regards

@bdmafuz

Dia-Bari, Dhaka, Bangladesh
53 comments
Google Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Knowledge Sharing Meetup.

Hello @bdmafuz,

Thank you for tagging me and also for sharing such detailed about your meet-ups. 

I am happy to see that everything goes well during the meet-ups and I hope we continue sharing knowledge with each other here in Connect to make Google Maps better for everyone. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Level 8

Thanks @AngieYC for your valuable comment, it will inspire me do more like that.

Level 10

hi @bdmafuz

it gives me great pleasure that I joined your meeting , it was a few moments but I really appreciate calling me,

thank you so much and I will be ready next time .

best wishes for you and your wonderful group of local guides .

Connect Moderator

Hi @bdmafuz

while your recap is interesting, and I will reply later about it. I remember that in a recent conversation we already talked about overtagging.

I want to invite you again to avoid to overtag people. Please

Level 8

Thanks @ErmesT for remember me again, i just forget.

Level 10

@bdmafuz, Thank you very much for the knowledge sharing meet ups you organized in Diabari ,Uttara, Dhaka. I was really eager to take part in the meet up but I could not . Thanks for your details about the meet up. I hope it was a colourful participation and very fruitful. I must congratulate all the participant for participating in both physically and on video conferrence for which the meet up successfully completed. Thanks @NABILazeez, @David Tito, @Ambrisherny,  @JayalakshiRao, and other friends participated on video conferrence and present physically.

Level 4

Brother i am missing.. Next meet up a miss hobena 😭😭😭😭😭😊💐

Level 4

Brother this meeting i missed. But next meet up I'll meet you all 💐💐💐💐💐