AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Isla Cristina Hidden Gems

😢 thank you @AlejandraMaria. I still can’t see, but this maybe means that I‘m must to see it in reality... 😃

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Connect Moderator

Thank you for this Recap @AlejandraMaria, and sorry for reaching you so late.

Isla Cristina Marshes appears to be a very interesting place, and your description of the different type of salt is really surprising me, I didn't knew the difference (or, I suppose that what we call salt was just salt).

I appreciate very much your note in the meet-up about re-cycling and accessibility. I am trying to do exactly the same, documenting it when I visit new places.

I will write soon about it.

Thank you again, see you in a few weeks

Ermes

Former Google Contributor

Awesome photos, @AlejandraMaria. The place looks like a whole day of fun and salt benefits education. Thanks for sharing!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Great discovery @AlejandraMaria

thank for sharing 

Nkwetche from #Douala #LetsGuide #Wakawaka #Cameroun
https://www.instagram.com/nkwetche/?hl=fr
Level 6

Beautiful!

Level 9

Hi to all of you !!!

Dear @TorM, it´s a pity ... something is happening with that picture; I am totally agree that will be better to visit the place :))))

Many thanks for your comment @ErmesT,  There many kinds of salt, here I only mention 4 (1 industrial and 3 artisan) and there are many more for example rock salt... I am sure that the Next time you will go to the supermarket you will see all of them :)))   To mention accessibility, recycling and kids friendly is something that I like to mention in the Recaps and in the contributions I make to Google Maps, nice to now that you like it :)))

Many thanks @IrrPavlova for taking your time and make a motivational comment :))) We had a really great time; learning and sharing time with our Local Guides friends .

Many thanks @nkwetche, I am very happy you liked it :)))

Many thanks @GoDongSu  :)))

Many thanks @kumax_aomori for adding all this information to the post :))))

Good Afternoon to all of you from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

Hi @AlejandraMaria,

I hope you are doing well.

It was great to read your post and to discover the Cristina Isla. Photo are beautiful.

Thanks for sharing

See you around

Jul

Level 8

Hi @AlejandraMaria 

Thanks a lot for this informative recap post with the accessibility details. Isla Cristina Marshes looks to be a great place. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 9

Hi @Julien44  and @SalmaanN !

I am so sorry I didn´t reply you on time ? ? ? ... Forgive me ... 

Thank you very much for taking your time and visit the Marshes with me. I have to drive close to them once a week and I really like to watch all the beauty surrounding: the blue sea, the sky, the boats... and feel that I am entering in the island.  Isla Cristina is a small island.

Other photo taken from my favorite restaurant in the town, the Marshes are in front of us. 

I love restaurants with views. This one is in Isla CristinaI love restaurants with views. This one is in Isla Cristina

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10