AlejandraMaria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Isla Cristina Hidden Gems

@AlejandraMaria,

thank you for your interesting supply. I can’t see the first photo... 

I have really to plan a trip to the marshes....

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

Lovely @AlejandraMaria. You always make beautiful meet-ups for all the Spain Local Guides. Good work Alejandra. 👍👍 You're right about salty landscapes, you can definitely find hidden beauty there. Thanks again for teaching us 3 kinds of salt, Top Flower for light taste, Flakes for flavour, Lower Virgen Salt for cooking. Learning real life valueable chef skills again from you Alejandra. Kindest regards from Osaka78 😃

Connect Moderator

Simply great @AlejandraMaria 

What a detailed and fantastic recap and review. I really enjoyed and gain lot of knowledge by your recap.

Thank you so much. 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

New post about salt I had ever seen ,nice pictures thank you @AlejandraMaria sharing with us...

Level 10

Beautiful recap post and excellent photos @AlejandraMaria thanks for sharing isla cristina hidden gems recap. 

Connect Moderator

Wow...

Great article and very educative experience.

Thanks for sharing with us "our" @AlejandraMaria

In our locality a food is not complete without a salt.

Kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

紹介してくれてありがとう。

塩は私達人間が生活に欠かすことができない存在。

海水から作る塩は、国や地方によって異なる。

とても興味深い記事です。

現代は海水から大規模プラントで精製される安い塩を日常的に利用できるようになった。

しかし、それでも天然塩はミネラルが豊富で人気も高い。

料理の味を左右することもあり、敢えて付加価値を求めて購入する人も多い。

また、昔ながらの方法によって作られる塩は伝統や歴史そのものであり、価格では表せない価値がある。

日本でも砂浜に海水を撒いて水分を蒸発させ、塩田(Enden)。

海水をそのまま煮詰めて作る。

海藻に海水を吹き付けて蒸発させ、海藻表面に結晶化した塩を採取する。

地域によって多種多様である。

近代的なものにはこういうものもある。

海水を霧状に噴霧。

風洞内を温風で飛ばし、水分を蒸発させて結晶化させる。

これによりパウダー状の塩となる。

とある日本の南の離島での塩の作り方。

Level 10

What a sensational Meet-up @AlejandraMaria. Amazing photos, how did I miss such an interesting post. Thanks to the featuring I would have missed this. I will definitely love to visit Isla Christina when I visit you in Spain 🙂

Level 9

Hi Local Guides!

Many thanks for your nice replies. I am so sorry for being late... I am living an intense moment at work and I don´t have time even to breath :)))))

Hi@TorM!, here is the photo where you can read "Salinas del Alemán" " The salt marshes of the German" I go through this road every time I go to work to Isla Cristina, minimum one a week, and I like to be delighted by the beauty of the place :))) Let me know if you can see it now ...

Many many thanks @Osaka78forTRUMP for your support :)Virgen Salt goes perfectly with the Spanish Omelette, I remember one day you cooked it :)))

Many many thanks @KashifMisidia,  I am very happy you have virtually travelled to the South of Spain and learn something about our culture :)))

Many many thanks @NirmalTeja :)))) This kind of artisan salt is gaining market share, it is increasingly common to find it in supermarkets. The difference with the industrial salt is noticeable.

Many many thanks @MdEmranulHoque, for "visiting Isla Cristina"  a lovely town with beautiful beaches in the South of Spain :)))

Hi @Sagir ! I agree with you that food taste better with salt :)))

Many many thanks @kumax_aomori for your comment :)))) It is nice to see the similarities between countries; we can see Japan have an important culture around the salt too ...

Hi @HelloSamsonR! I am glad you are making the  list of the places we will visit when you will come to Ayamonte :)))

Thank you very much to all of you for taking your time and writing a reply :))))

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Level 10

こんにちは @AlejandraMaria

日本は海に囲まれているので、塩の殆どは海水を原料としています。

日本は湿潤でとても雨が多い国です。

干上がって塩分濃度が増した塩湖は無く、純度の高い岩塩も採れません。

しかし、山間では海水を原料としない塩もあります。

それは温泉に溶け込んだ塩分を蒸発させて作った「山塩(Yama-jio)」です。

きっと海水とは違い、温泉の成分の違いによって様々な味わいの塩が作られているのでしょう。

最も身近な調味料であり、人の生活に不可欠な塩の存在。