Alam_Shaikh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[RECAP] Indian Heritage Walk - Pune

Hi There

It was a pleasure hosting my 1st successful Meetup in Pune. With wonderful local guides, {left to right} Mahboob, @Sourabh_says, @ravindra889, @rohitwadke and Myself at Shaniwarwada Fort. 

It was great exploring Shanivarwada fort with these Local Guides and yes as planned we got some great 360 photos using our mobile phones. Though 13 people were supposed to join the meetup. But, unfortunately only 4 turned up. Still, we had a great meetup and we are planning the next one very soon.

Here are some of the shots taken during Meet-Up.

LG's at MeetupLG's at Meetup

Shaniwar Peth, Pune, Maharashtra, India
8 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: [RECAP] Indian Heritage Walk - Pune

Hi @Alam_Shaikh,

Thank you for sharing with us the recap of the meetup. You have managed to capture the essence of the meetup, kudos for that.

As long as the company is with the same spirit and can enjoy the time, the number of participants would be the smallest matter.

Would you mind checking the album as from our end the 360° photos would yet to be appeared?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Connect Moderator

@Alam_Shaikh Congratulations on your first successful meet up and welcome to the meetUp board!

Seems you had lots of fun there. Looking forward to more meet ups and explore from you!

Happy Guiding !! 

Level 9

@sonnyNg, yes we did had a great time there. And yes the 360 photos were taken by mobile phones using StreetView and i am unable to include 360 pic in Photos album.

Any idea how do I do that?

Level 9

@ShafiulB, yes its always great to meet new Local Guides, especially in a Meetup. We had a good time.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Alam_Shaikh,

Thanks for the update. 

Just to check, have you tried to check if the 360° photos can be included via different browsers on PC?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 7

Hi @Alam_Shaikh

Awesome experience with you all guys. Waiting for next meet if anyone have any idea about meetup please share with me i am with you all.

Regards,

Sourabh Singh

Level 8

It always good to meet like minded people and have healthy discussion.

Thanks @Alam_Shaikh for hosting great meetup.

Level 9

@Sourabh_says @rohitwadke, Hope to host next meetup soon with you guys and many other new faces.