NarenChandra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] Hyderabad Food Crawl - Dec 2017

Hyderabad Edition of World Wide Food-Crawl !

loca.jpg

Thanks to @BudionoS for creating a amazing Idea about the World Wide Food Crawl .

I was waiting for a opportunity to organize a meetup and what could be more perfect than a food-crawl.

I went to the meetp spot half an hour before the start time and my watch was giving alerts about the meetup.

IMG_20171217_153133.jpg

One by one local guide started coming in and we introduces each other, first came @MKDupuguntla (Manikanta) and we both captured few images of the shops in the place untill other local guides come in and did few edits as well , 

IMG_20171217_161135.jpg

once the clock was on 4:00pm @hanubkrishna @AslamMo @DanielTh @FazeelUsmani @VenkateshJangala came and we made two groups and went in two different lanes to explore the food places in that area and captured a lot of photographs , did lot of edits .

Mean while few more local guides joined @Tapas777 @AkheelS  came in and we came back and meet again at Grand Hotel 2017-12-17-23-18-30.jpg

We thought to explore something other than Biriyani , but you know a typical Hyderabadi , we cant live without Biriyani so we ordered two jumbo biriyanis and had fun , we spoke about a lot of updates and tips about contributions and after having a stomach full of biriyani we had a cup of authentic Hyderabadi Dum chai and took few group photographs and dispered with lot of good memories until the next meetup.

here is a photo link check out the photos of meetup: https://photos.app.goo.gl/ttKiFdXlvuFwEtpz2

Will make this recap more descriptive once i find time .

Here is video :

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
48 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] Hyderabad Food Crawl - Dec 2017

Level 8

Here is small video from my end towards Local Guides Hyderabad. 

Level 7

This was infact 2nd meetup for me which was a nice cherishing experience. Thanks @NarenChandra for organizing this as decided in our last meetup at the Osmania university LG meetup in Hyderabad in October'17. All of us had such a good time and also looked forward to organizing yet another food crawl in the future in a different part of the city. I met some of the LGs whom I didn't have the chance to meet in the last meetup and it was great. We had the moments captured in various clicks which are displayed here as well. All geared up for the next future event which will take shape within the next few months. Keep contributing and be at your toes for the next meetup ☺️

Level 7

@MKDupuguntla nice video. Thanks for creating one.

Level 10

Level 10

Thanks @LucioV , i am big fan of pebble , unfortunately they sold it to Fitbit . 

Level 10

@Tapas777 yes this and the previous meetup at osmania were the best i came to know many local guides , looking forward for the next one , id you know abubaker's local guide name tag him here .

and @MKDupuguntla thanks for the video.

Level 10

@NarenChandra wrote:

Thanks @LucioV , i am big fan of pebble , unfortunately they sold it to Fitbit . 

Me too! I'm a proud owner of a Pebble 2, the latest product before the Fitbit acquisition. 😞

Level 8

Thanks @Tapas777