Vera_chidera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: RECAP - Give-a-charity Lagos

Really awesome meet-up idea, @Vera_chidera - brought a smile to my face knowing that Local Guides like you and my bros @SanyaOdare & @EmekaUlor were there to bring some happiness and help to less fortunate children. Many kudos!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 8

You had such a beautiful and meaningful First Meet-Up; really loved it. Really looking forward to see more meet-up stories from you in the upcoming future. 
Best wishes.

Connect Moderator

@SP31 thanks for your kind words. If we.don't support others,.what good is there?☺

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing, @Vera_chidera. Congratulations for your first meet-up. How did the children react when you met them? How many were they? Do they have fun activities organized for them daily? Is such information allowed to be shared? If not that's okay, I'm just interested if the children feel as good as they can :).

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you @SP31 .

Level 7

Thank you @IrrPavlova. The children from the guardian's estimation are about 76 in number and yes they do have fun activities as I saw board games, cards and word puzzle cards. I am sure they participate in their respective schools games too. We were told all of them attend private schools all thanks to their kind donors. 

They were excited seeing us, even when the rest of them returned from school as some we met on arrival weren't of school age yet. Overall, we got a warm welcome. Thanks 

Former Google Contributor

This is amazing, @Vera_chidera. Thanks for the details. It's awesome to know they live in a healthy environment.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you @asifMojtoba. It was a memorable one.