SoniaK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: RECAP: ‘explore-the-unexplored’ meet-up

By the way, I am very shy about posting my solo photo on social media. But my folks think I should at least share this particular picture with you guys. So here it is.....my humble gesture as a trekker. Hope you like it. 🙂

On the way to Hum Hum waterfalls, while crossing the streamOn the way to Hum Hum waterfalls, while crossing the stream

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

@OSAMA and @ErmesT To explore more hidden treasure of Bangladesh you all must come here... 

@SoniaK just i watched that video, I cant stop my laughing !!! but its a great idea!!!

Connect Moderator

This tiny monster (or it's brother) attacked @MdLuthfulkabirK on our way.

A leech- it might look innocent, but apparently it sucks out blood from your body....well, some people say it's good for body though, because they suck out the toxins as well along with the blood. I'm not sure about it though.A leech- it might look innocent, but apparently it sucks out blood from your body....well, some people say it's good for body though, because they suck out the toxins as well along with the blood. I'm not sure about it though. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you @ShafiulB.

I am not shy because of my look. I am shy because I don't want to show off.

It symbolizes your pride when you post personal photos in a post irrelevantly. 🙂

@ShafiulB wrote:

@SoniaK WHY YOU SHY ? 

You are looking stunning !!!

Level 10

Re: RECAP: ‘Explore-the-Unexplored’ meet-up

@SoniaK This is amazing and you have told the story in a nice way. I was walking with you all when I am reading the story. I would love to join you. Let us see if time permits I will join with you next time, but I will be with all of you in my heart. The fall is beautiful.

@MahabubMunna Is it a helmet with a 360 camera? 

Thank you for sharing this wonderful experience, I like the slogan, "Explore-the-Unexplored".

Connect Moderator

Hi @AnuradhaP, that will be lovely. Do let us know when you manage to come to Bangladesh. We don't promise you of a luxury stay here, but we promise you to give you a every-second-worth-spending guarantee. 🙂

Yes, that's a 360 camera helmet, without the camera. He wanted to take photos at the falls, but looking at the water level, he didn't dare to take the camera out. Only the helmet went with us. 😛

Level 10

@SoniaK @AnuradhaP Lol look at this pic  . i take few photos . and trail not good so when i take picture put it 18588793_1803582476322236_3134739868023785657_o.jpg

Mahabub Hasan
Googler

@SoniaK Oh, how I'd LOVE to join you. This looks like such a fun and active meet-up. Also looks like good weather (not too sunny) to be so active hiking. I would totally have jumped in the waterfall. 🙂 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

Thank you @TraciC. The weather was too good not to jump in the falls......we all took our turns and got lost in there....

_MG_0373-cs6-c.jpg