cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] EXPLORING PRADHYUMAN PARK

Hello Local Guide Family

I'm sharing with you my EXPLORING PRADHYUMAN PARK

Pradyuman Zoological Park, a newly built second zoo in the outskirts of Rajkot is now becoming the centre of spotlight in town. As we can guess, the zoo covers almost many animals, birds, reptiles being spread in vast area. We can see a diversity in trees also. At many places, trees are tagged with its name and species. The zoo is wholly covered with concrete paved roads. The municipal corporation has taken its cleanliness seriously. For fun, the zoo also provides facility of electric car within premises.

Caption : A photo of  Google Local Guide @rajuroyal during  Geo walk Pardhyman Park pantherCaption : A photo of Google Local Guide @rajuroyal during Geo walk Pardhyman Park panther

This zoo has a perfect amalgamation of flora and fauna. First of all, there is a ticket counter at the entrance. After entering the zoo, first thing we saw was a map mentioning each and every thing in the zoo. Then, it starts with cages of monkeys. The centre of attraction was mighty white tiger. Later on, there were few cages of birds and turtles between these animals. The newly built aquarium contains many species of fishes. There is also a duck pond and lotus pond within this park that attracts tourists through its natural beauty. Most importantly, this park is located besides Lalpari and Randarda lakes

Caption : A photo of  Google Local Guide @rajuroyal during  Geo walk Pardhyman Park OwlCaption : A photo of Google Local Guide @rajuroyal during Geo walk Pardhyman Park Owl

Caption : A photo of  Google Local Guide @rajuroyal during  Geo walk Pardhyman Park Norwegian Forest catCaption : A photo of Google Local Guide @rajuroyal during Geo walk Pardhyman Park Norwegian Forest cat

Caption : A photo of  Google Local Guide @rajuroyal during  Geo walk Pardhyman Park FlowerCaption : A photo of Google Local Guide @rajuroyal during Geo walk Pardhyman Park Flower

Caption : A photo of  Google Local Guide @rajuroyal during  Geo walk Pardhyman Park edit software Google Photos College photoCaption : A photo of Google Local Guide @rajuroyal during Geo walk Pardhyman Park edit software Google Photos College photo

Caption : A photo of  Google Local Guide @rajuroyal during  Geo walk Pardhyman Park  crocodileCaption : A photo of Google Local Guide @rajuroyal during Geo walk Pardhyman Park crocodile

More Photos : GEO Walk Pradhyuman Park

Any comments ? Please feel free to share !!

I hope you like it. Thanks for reading.

@MortenSI  @KatyaL 

Pradhyuman Zoological Park, Pradhyuman Park, Rajkot, Gujarat, India
21 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] EXPLORING PRADHYUMAN PARK

Its really awesome geo walk!!! @rajuroyal 

Thanks for sharing this beautiful pictures and recap from Pradhyuman Park. We will to be gather very soon. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Thanks dear @rajuroyal  for sharing this great moment, I hope you had enjoyed a very close view of these birds and animals. 

I never had such a close view, you were really close or used any zoom lens.

By the way, why the images are having less clarity? have you reduced the resolution because of the limitation of space? I too facing the issue of oversize images. 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @rajuroyal,

Thanks for this amazing recap.

These photos are absolutely professional! I like to go to zoo and national park to see these wonderful animals. Unfortunately, I've never seen white tiger, and it's on my wishlist. I can't wait to see your next post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Thank you for tagging me @rajuroyal!

Wonderful photos, I'm glad you chose to share them with us. This new zoo looks amazing, and it looks like the animals are very well taken care off. Especially the big cats look like they're enjoying themselves.

I've never seen a white tiger before, that must have been quite the experience. 

What did you like the most about your visit?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Excellent @rajuroyal Sir.

Level 10

Namskar,

@rajuroyal  

Very Nice Bhai..

Thankyou for sharing this beautiful pictures and recap from Pradhyuman Park geo walk..

Regards,

From Mumbai..

श्रृt 

@TeamMumbaiMaharastra..
#IndiaLocalGuides

Instagram

Indian

Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos with us, @rajuroyal. I love how calm these majestic animals look. It's impressive they let people go near them. It looks like you guys summed up the definition of harmony in nature.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hello

Sorry for the delayed response. I've seen your Comment but couldn't respond earlier due to Family function. @IrrPavlova  @Shrut19

@J_Sudhakar  @MortenSI  @Petra_M  @NareshDarji @JohnPeter 

Level 8

Hello @NareshDarji 

Thank You very Much 🙂 Yes