Ddimitra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

[RECAP] EXPLORE LAPANGAN BANTENG

Jakarta Local Guide was having a Meet Up. This time, I was the host!

The original idea was from @Ain_amush, He said that a Surabaya Local Guide, Melin @medelinekusuma, was going to come on August 4th. So, I listed our meet up in CONNECT. I regristered our meet up as a photowalk session in the morning, and ended with picnics for breakfast.

Turned out, Melin's flight was on 5 PM, so I had to change the meetup schedule in last minute.

Lapangan Banteng is a city park locate in centre of Jakarta, has been renovated for Asian Games. It has a new attraction, Fountain Show on night time. I think it was a perfect time to show Melin that Lapangan Banteng is one of our best place to meet.

IMG-20180804-WA0024.jpg

I am a mom, so I had this concept, I wanted to have a picnic meetup. So I prepared the snack for my friends, drinks and matras.
We started the meet up at 4 PM, but not many to come.IMG-20180804-WA0025.jpg

Melin and Marno, the Surabaya Local Guides arrived at 7PM, Although with no proper light, I gathered all the member Jakarta Local Guide, we made a circle, and I gave the welcome speech as the host. I encouraged all members to introduce themselves loudly, their name, Level, and their home address. There were few first timers, but there was no wall between new members and existing members, we said hello to each other and had fun discussion. We had a lot of fun.

IMG-20180804-WA0029.jpg

Before I said goodbye to my friends, we had the chance to see the Fountain Show. It was a wonderful night.

A few of my friends continued with dinner and had coffee time. They were not finished the meetup until midnight! COOL!

IMG-20180804-WA0035.jpg

I could not come with them, as my son already called me, and asked me to come home. It's OK, Mommy already had fun time, now its time to back to real life! hahahaha 🙂

You can see in the video that I made.

As I fell asleep in exhausted, I whisper my grateful pray,

Alhamdulilah for wonderful day and wonderful friends.

See you in another stories! Me, Mom as a Local guide

Jakarta, Indonesia
12 comments
Level 7

Re: [RECAP] EXPLORE LAPANGAN BANTENG

Thanks, Mrs Devi to host this meetup. It's nice to have a different concept of meet up. I liked it very much, never thought we could arrange with the picnic concept. 
I've attended this meetup, it has a warm hospitality, full of laugh, and a lot of new friends which is also the new member of Local Guide. 
I'm having a great time with Local Guide.

Level 7

Lingkungan yang bersahabat dan mendapat teman yang bersahabat pula, Aku cinta kota ini 🙋

Semangat terus berexplore yaaa

Level 9

Bls: [RECAP] EXPLORE LAPANGAN BANTENG

Keep up the good works Mom.. 

How about the video we made for independence day..😊😄

Level 9

Summon @RahmatHarmanP @SuhandiWidjaja @RiaLyzara @BudiFXW to complete the list of attendance.. 

Level 10

Wah seru @Ddimitra acaranya. Ternyata Lapangan Banteng itu begitu luas dan Indah.kelihatan asri pula.

Level 8

Lapangan Banteng, one of the best city picnic spots around Jakarta and as Mom you bring a lot of delicious food that you made by your self from home, it was awesome. Thank you:)

Level 10

... i falling in love with your macaronni schottel handmade @Ddimitra.

It is very very delivious .

You should try @AngieYC.

The second one is the brownies.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 9

Pengen banget meet up sama jakarta localguides blm kesampaian juga nih deuh ya 😭😭😭

Level 10

Mas @eL_81 @sempatkan lihat video nya. Kami mengadakan meet up ini dalam rangka menyambut Surabaya LG loh.

Ntar kalau mas main ke JKT, aku adakan jumpa fans.