iGana's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

RECAP: DevFest Lagos Hangout

Hi everyone, sorry for the late recap, I am stilling trying to find my way around connect ?

"Devfest lagos hangout" was  actually the first  meetup I ever hosted and it went well as planned.

It was a meetup held alongside a major event called DevFest 2018.

me & geektutorme & geektutor

robot.jpg

A lot of session were held and all Local Guides attended sessions they were interested in.

the trainings were :

• Digital marketing
  • Building mobile application
  • Cloud computing
  • Creating chatbots

we were also introduced to a lot of google products.

A session with Sarah Hooker, a deep learning researcher at GoogleA session with Sarah Hooker, a deep learning researcher at Google

The event hosted more than 2000 techies from Lagos and its environs. The Local Guides had the opportunity to educate others about the LG program.

A photo taking by drone at the eventA photo taking by drone at the event

FrancescaFrancesca

Sodiq doing his thingSodiq doing his thing

L-R Standing: Abdul,Lateef,Abayomi ,me & Saraf.   L-R squating: Akasu & SodiqL-R Standing: Abdul,Lateef,Abayomi ,me & Saraf. L-R squating: Akasu & Sodiq

It was an event filled with fun,friendship and learning. Thanks for everyone that made my first meetup a memorable one.

For more photos : https://photos.app.goo.gl/P5Skkpz5Qj3CNH3g8 

@Abdullahi_cap @geektutor  @justcabyr

Zone Tech Park, Gbagada Expressway, Nigeria
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: RECAP: DevFest Lagos Hangout

Hi @iGana,

Thank you for sharing with us. I hope everyone had a lot fun in the event, as I can feel warmth from the smiles.

Your post is now available on Connect. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 6

Re: RECAP: DevFest Lagos Hangout

Thank you very much for rectifying.