Level 10

Re: RECAP: Clean The World - Puliamo la spiaggia di Jesolo

Hi @ErmesT

Waww successful Meetup.

Hope to organise one big next year.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Venance

Next year will be special for LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld, in several different ways

For now, I am very happy that the beach is cleaned, but we need to do more and more

Caption: the beach before the clean-upCaption: the beach before the clean-up

Caption - The beach after the clean-upCaption - The beach after the clean-up

Former Google Contributor

As everyone believes this is a great initiative @ErmesT, I also wanted to express my thoughts about this recap. What you are doing is undoubtedly amazing and if more and more people could share this vision of life as many of us Local Guides think, I am sure our world will change into a more beautiful place. We should learn how to preserve it, because it is so fragile to break. Cherish and protect is the way.

Hopefully such meet-ups will be organised not only at certain areas, but instead throughout the whole world and people will become more natural-caring.

A small question I would like to ask, did you provide in the post a link to the English version of the post? It seems like when pressing the "English version", the Italian post loads.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

I agree @TsekoV

that's why I am highlighting the Local (home) aspect.

We don't need to take, everyone of us, the responsability for the entire world, that can be discouraging. But we can have this as a Global vision, knowing that each one of us is caring about his place.

I want to show you what @Kol-Colleen_2018 is doing. He adopted his street, and want to care of it (Thursday 6 December 2018 A Day of Cleanup and Coffee Morning. I love this idea

Connect Moderator

Those are very wise thoughts @ErmesT. One cannot save the day alone, but everyone can care and make a change.

Thank you again for showing me that post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@ErmesT I am pretty sure that @Sorbe will love the topic, will grasp the Italian language and will be more than happy to share his thoughts with everyone.

Thanks for tagging me into this meaningful post @TsekoV

I truly admire @ErmesT for these kind of initiative and I think this is one of the great thing about this platform. Involving people to gather together and to improve the quality of our Countries in order to spread it globally is a great thing. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Sorbe

This was my first interview, I am not uset too, I was keeping the microphone in my hand. I know the reporter was a bit disappointed about it. But it was funny, and very curious about Local Guides. As you can see in the video, they did an internet search, for finding materials about Local Guides and about me. This is incredible, I never realised how easy is to find me with a search 🙂