Level 6

Re: RECAP: Clean The World - Connect Live 2018 Edition

Thank You for sharing with us.

#BD

#BangladeshLocalGides

Bappy
Level 10

awesome recap of an awesome activity @KarenVChin but I miss this event because my plane arrived at SFO while this event running. Hope can join you in the next clean the world meetup next summit 🙂

Connect Moderator

Wow..

you guys done an amazing job. 

thanks for this lovely recap @KarenVChin. I feel as if i was there with you guys.

Kudos to you @ErmesT for organising 

kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Lidor

Why not to join us? Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project is running everyday, all around the world.

You can see in the worldwide “Mymaps of plastic pollution” what Local Guides are doing

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Hi @dhiantata

Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project is already on Indonesia. You can check the worldwide “Mymaps of plastic pollution” to see all the activities of @RiverDefender and @br14n in your country. They are, with all the community of Batu and Bogor, our Local Heroes.

You can start and promote a clean-up meet-up by yourself. Just tag one of us if you need some help about how to manage it. Click on the link, all the information are in the post

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Don't worry @BudionoS, we will have another opportunity next year, for doing it together.

Of course, feel free to organise a Clean the World Meet-up in your area. We will provide all the support that we can.

Here you will find all the indications about Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Sagir, you were there with us, in the feeling of every Local guide that was at Connect Live, and for sure you was (you are) in mine and in Karen's heart.

I was a guest in there, the meet-up have been organised by @KarenVChin, in this case 🙂

(let say that I have been very fortunate, as it is not so simple to manage a meet-up in a big city, will all the guests coming from other countries)

Level 9

Happy to see all Local Guides and also for their activities. @KarenVChin , Thanks for sharing this post with us. Keep sharing !!! 

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 8

Great @KarenVChin. I missed to meet you all so thanks alot for sharing these photos. Hope to meet with you someday @ErmesT

Proud of you all. 

Namaste, 

Niraj

Level 9

Thanks for sharing this amazing event,  i am really inspired to do some thing like this in my community