KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: RECAP: Clean The World - Connect Live 2018 Edition

I am ready for 2019 too, @FaridTDF, and you are right, it was an experience with several different levels:

• An important, symbolic action
  • An opportunity to know each other, doing something valuable
  • A way to know more about San Francisco, the beautiful city of Connect Live
  • An ice breaking moment for many of us
Connect Moderator

Be ready for 2019, @Stuart_C, we are thinking about to transform this in "the traditional LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld San Francisco"

I agree, @Lattoria's group photo was probably the best shot of the event

Level 10

Connect Moderator

@DavidTito

The meticulous preparation of the meet-up, in an iconic place, with an incredible attention to the small details of the schedule (starting from the "8 am sharp"), ending to the accurate, detailed and well written Recap, is the classic @KarenVChin trademark.

I knew, from the very first day when we started to talk about this meet-up, that the event would be exceptional.

I agree, this event will be a part of the history of LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld, and a part of the history of Local Guides Connect. Something to remember. I am very proud for the opportunity that I had, so now I can say "I was there"

Connect Moderator

Smile @brittym

Your input was very important, for making this possible, and I know very well how much you care about the environment.

How was it, to watch the event growing up, staying in the backstage?

Making the world a better place, working together, equal in our diversity, is for me the most important reason for being part of the community. So the tears are mine too, in reading the feedback that we are receiving.

Thank you for helping in making this possible

Connect Moderator

Yes @DavidTito that is Torpedo Wharf, but it looks very different without the big group of Local Guides that was spreading happiness and friendship in that beautiful day

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Well @davidhyno

It seems that you are getting used to Meet-ups. Two "LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld" meet-up in month, a wine meet-up in a couple of days. I was so happy to meet you in there

Connect Moderator

Thank you, @IlankovanT

Coming from a meet-up expert, the weight of your words is very important. I am only sorry as we wasn't able to plant a tree, in there, due to the climatic conditions. Well, next year we will have to plant at least a flower, we have 11 months to find the perfect one, @KarenVChin

Level 9

@KarenVChin @ErmesT

Thank you for the great initiative and recap. So sad I could not make it but I am glad lg represents well and keep out world clean 🙂