Septarina_H's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Cimenyan Festival Pasar Puri Bambu

Hello @Septarina_H,

We are making the foreigners more in love with our country on every post, like @Petra_M.

Tape as mentioned I think is one of the popular traditional snacks, it's made from fermented cassava. I don't think there is cassava in Europe, but best way to explain it is still in the potato family.  

But from all the snacks mentioned, my favorite is the banana chips (kripik pisang) and sticky rice wrapped with banana leafs (lemper). 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

@AngieYC is absolutely right, I fall in love with the cuisine and culture. I can't wait for your next post @Septarina_H, to see more and more interesting things about Indonesia.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Indeed bamboo is very versatile, it can be used as packaging, toothbrush, tea and even seems to have some medicinal properties that we're only just starting to understand.

Level 10

Bls: [RECAP] Cimenyan Festival Pasar Puri Bambu

Meet up yang luar biasa

Terima kasih @Septarina_H 

yang sudah menyelenggarakan meet up dengan sukses dan banyak dikomentari para googler dan LG luar negeri namun minim apresiasi dari LG Indonesia khususnya Bandung LG.

Salam hormat, @SriSedono_id, @FachryMyID, dan

Untuk semua local Guides dimanapun berada

PaDeSSo

Level 8

Bls: [RECAP] Cimenyan Festival Pasar Puri Bambu

Thank you @PaDeSSo @PaulPavlinovich @Petra_M @AngieYC, for commenting and already shared about like and knowledge. I hope Bandung Local Guides can hold regular meetup every month to explore places of interest and not yet widely known to the public. I hope that useful information at each meeting can provide knowledge for many people 😊

Level 10

Hi Friends  especially our @Septarina_H,

Really impressive Recap - Appreciate your efforts! Congrats!!

I'm from India, we too have a variety of Bambu items, probably, which you know, already! 

Thanks ...

All the best 

Level 10

Seru banget @Septarina_H 

Terima kasih berbagi cerita 

Indonesian connoisseurs from Indonesia