KhamphoutS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

{RECAP} Center Point Syhom Photo Walk

Center Point Syhom area is well known for local and tourist for easy walk evening for street food, fruits stall, snack, local desserts, Pho shop, Korean, Vietnamese, Chinese food also this prime area surrounding by the small shopping mall and hotel. The idea for the meet-up is not just for the photo walk, I'm also including the geo walk by giving the instruction to attendees who respond to do what between adding photos, adding missing place, edit places. Actually first proposed for meet-up ideas has been rejected after submitted! I think because of the details on the description of the meet-up is not clear. So I've amended the description of the meet-up and it's approved after that 1 day.Local guide attendees from left: Khamphout, Mee, Bounthavy, Kongsub, Philaphonh, Keomanophone & MackyLocal guide attendees from left: Khamphout, Mee, Bounthavy, Kongsub, Philaphonh, Keomanophone & Macky

Event day, I've wait until 16:30 pm and finally shown up 6 attendees most of them are young generation who very active in the trending of technology and internet.Local guides mappingLocal guides mapping

Before starting, I've introduced myself and asked all attendees introduce themselves to each other which I've learnt that Keomanophone and Panda is couple married and just have very cute little boy. Then other 4 they're friends to each other. Since Kongsub and Bounthavy is really newbies (level 1) so I've to strict with them for other 4 was already in the level 3 up so they quite know how-tos do their assignment.

New places, business and services has been added to MapsNew places, business and services has been added to Maps

We've walked from the center point heading to south to adding photo, missing places, edit places during our walk we found that many of the places in this area was not updated some shop/restaurant has been closed and new business has been replaces so we're make changed to the places make it up-to-date also add photo from local food stalls, desserts and ice-cream.Varieties of local street foodVarieties of local street food

Varieties of local dessertsVarieties of local desserts

Before we ending our meet-up I've has a Google sun glasses that I bought from Google Merchandise Store gift to Macky who arrived the first and we're committed to host another meet-up frequency in the near feature.

From left: Macky holding a Google Sun Glasses that gift from meFrom left: Macky holding a Google Sun Glasses that gift from me

Our meet-up dismissed around 18:15 pm.

Syhom Center Noodle (ຮ້ານໝີ່ໝູແດງສີຫອມ), Vientiane, Laos
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: {RECAP} Center Point Syhom Photo Walk

Hi @KhamphoutS,

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. I would like to apologize for your post being marked as spam. Our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times. You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Thank you very much for sharing your recap! I'm glad your meet-up went so well and you've made new friends. Keep exploring and having fun! 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@RadieN thank you for recover my recap post.

I've read the article why my post has been filter as spam maybe because I've edit it one after post. 

I'm enjoy and have fun with fellow local guides who shown up in this meet-up and we're looking forward to have another meet-up soon. 

Former Google Contributor

You're welcome @KhamphoutS.

I hope your next meet-up is as successful as this one and why not even more 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Will do my best @RadieN