KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] 4th Knowledge Sharing Meetup about Google Maps/LGC, Environment and Accessibility

Hello @DeniGu @IrrPavlova

I m really thankful for your words, 

Your kind words and apperciation will surely motivate us to do more better work to spread worthy message of local Guides. And I believe together we can change the world.

Infact there were not too many people , just some 13 to 15 people were there,  and some of them just know about Google maps, and they were user of Google maps.

And no one was aware about the generous activities conducted by local guides all around the world .

After that session audience have many questions because they were amazed that how silently people are working for betterment of huminity, in different walks of life as Local guides.

And that time I feel happy and proud that I m a part of local guide program and a member of local guides connect family.

Thank you Google and local guides connect 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] 4th Knowledge Sharing Meetup about Google Maps/LGC, Environment and Accessibility

Shukriya 🙏 @Pk07 @deepakjhic

Thank you for your generous words.

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Level 10

Bls: [RECAP] 4th Knowledge Sharing Meetup about Google Maps/LGC, Environment and Accessibility

congratulation ....i am glad hear this activity

Wisnu Salman from Indonesia
Level 8

@KashifMisidia  lots of good topics here, Google Maps awareness is proactive infrastructure we all must stay on top of  due to forever subject to change and input from Local Guides like yourself from all over the world and projecting the story is more than matter of words, great job @KashifMisidia  well done 

Google Moderator

I completely share your happiness, @KashifMisidia!

And a big thank you for your efforts to spread the word of the amazing things our community is capable of.

I'm also proud to be a Local Guide alongside you and the other awesome Local Guides! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Seems like it was an interactive and successful session. Great one!

Level 7

Betreff: [RECAP] 4th Knowledge Sharing Meetup about Google Maps/LGC, Environment and Accessibility

Bearbeitet Ihr in Euren Vorträgen auch die negativen Auswirkungen von Google Maps? In Europa gibt es mittlerweile drastische Strafen für das nicht genehmigte Hochladen von Bildern etc.

Ein paar Strandfotos mit einer Drohne haben vor 2 Jahren in Europa 3 Chinesen 2 Monate Gefängnis eingebracht und zusätzlich jeweils 20000 Euro Strafe damit das Gefängnis in eine Geldstrafe umgewandelt wird. Schon das ungenehmigte Fotografieren eines modernen Kunstwerkes ohne Genehmigung des Künstlers oder seiner Erben  kann 4 stellige Geldstrafen kosten. wenn die Bilder im Internet landen. Das Listen im Small Buisness Bereich ist so inkompatibel und leider mit zum grössten Teil schlecht ausgebildeten Leuten in der Hotline aus Billiglohnländern  besetzt so dass wir einfach aus dieser Erfahrung darauf achten nicht gelistet zu werden. Ich finde Veranstaltungen immer recht rninteressant wenn es darum geht kritiklos eine Einzige Lobes Orgie daraus zu machen.

Connect Moderator

Hi @KashifMisidia  bhai

you are doing great job..

thanks for sharing your experience with us.

kind regards

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Thank you @Sagir Bhai 🙏

Connect Moderator

Hello @ChinonsoOnukwugha  

Yes it was a great experience, because I learn many things from the attendees of this knowledge sharing session.

Thank you for your words.