KashifMisidia's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: [RECAP] 4th Knowledge Sharing Meetup about Google Maps/LGC, Environment and Accessibility

Hi @KashifMisidia,

Thank you for spreading the knowledge and the beautiful efforts of Local Guides from all over the world!

I'm sure that your motivational and interesting way of presenting has benefited the attendees, and has sparkled their desire to add even more value to the Local Guides program and to support the amazing campaigns going on. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: [RECAP] 4th Knowledge Sharing Meetup about Google Maps/LGC, Environment and Accessibility

Great job @AIMAN_SAEED@KashifMisidia. Really you both of work hard for developing society. Pray for you guys do more and more . And people are benefited from you this social responsibility all activities

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

Wow!! what an adorable meetup, Mashallah. Keep up the good work @KashifMisidia. Thanks for sharing.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @KashifMisidia. I have to say I'm stunned. You've done a really detailed presentation on the program's important points, values and discussed topics. Thank you for that! How many people did you succeed to gather together? Were some of them familiar already with the program?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Connect Moderator

Thank you @IlankovanT , 

As I mentioned your name in my post , many things I learned by your posts , and honestly I m trying to copy, the marvelous work you are doing in Srilanka.

Nandri My brother 🙏

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Connect Moderator

Thank you @OmerAli Bhai,

As I describe in my post, after four meetups, i was feeling great, because this time we get some great people , who join us as connect members, and now we are in contact, and we will work like a team.

Shurkiya Bhai, for your apperciation. 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Connect Moderator

So nice of you @U-royFelixA ,

Thanks you so much. 🙏

Connect Moderator

Shukriya 🙏 @MahabubMunna Bhai, and @FazeelUsmani Bhai, for your prayers and wishes. We all are working for same cause, in all over the world, and as a part of community, I feel very proud and happy when our friends from all over the world encourage and   appreciate like a family member to each other. 

Thank you so much ❤️

Level 2

@KashifMisidia an excellent step towards the aware people about matter of wheelchair, i wish i should also do some of this wonderful things to aware the people around the world, take a bow @KashifMisidia

Level 9

Hie @KashifMisidia,

I've no words for you. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.