badaib's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] 17 Photowalk - Celebrate Indonesian Independence Day by Local Guides Surabya

Before Hiking we hang out together in GNFI OfficeBefore Hiking we hang out together in GNFI Office

On August 16th I met @iyudhi Google Local Guides Global Moderator. He just meet up with other many Surabaya Local Surabaya before, they visited soto cak har, warunk up normal, taman bungkul and here i met him on GNFI office. Nice to meet you brother. After that me, my friends and @iyudhi headings to meeting point at alun-alun Sidoarjo. to meet all the participant. Total the participant is 10 peoples joined 17 Photo walk. We climb Pundak Mount here

The Journey in Pundak MountThe Journey in Pundak Mount

When we arrived in basecamp and register the participant. It heights is around 1450mdpl and the peak is around 1500mdpl. We think its easy and will summit in short time climbing. Unfortunately the track is long lol. We take over 2 hours to reach the camp ground.

Camp groundCamp ground

Wow so many peoples in Mount Pundak to celebrate Indonesian Independence day too. Almost we didn get place to build camp. Its so crowded here. The landscape of Pundak Mount is so beautiful. Look at this pict,

Pinus ForestPinus ForestThe scenery (in frame Moch Ismail Akbar)The scenery (in frame Moch Ismail Akbar)

The beautiful landscape make us so refresh. Makes the journey feel easy.

The beautifull scenery good to take pictThe beautifull scenery good to take pict

In the peak, we can see more beautiful landscape. and we can see Welirang mount .

Finally we reach the peak of pundak mountFinally we reach the peak of pundak mountRest pointRest point

Thank for your attention

17 photowalk is initiated by @FahmiAdimara

Guys... please kindly check this out,

See all August recap here "RECAP] ALL August Meet Up by Surabaya Local Guides"

Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] 17 Photowalk - Celebrate Indonesian Independence Day by Local Guides Surabya

What an awesome meetup @badaib lovely to do a camp and bushwalk. Fantastic!

Happy independence to our northern neighbours too. Good stuff Indonesia.

Regards Paul

Level 9

Re: [RECAP] 17 Photowalk - Celebrate Indonesian Independence Day by Local Guides Surabya

what a wonderful Meetup @badaib and look look who is in @iyudhi  😉

very very very nice Place and magnificent view  , keep it up 🙂

Level 8

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich come on visit Indonesia, Here there are a lot of mountain. 

And thanks again for your greeting for Indonesian independence day.

Level 8

Thanks a lot @OSAMA i hope i can join ur 26 geowalk hehehe. yeah its a great chance can meet up with him. He is so kind