How to get local guide t shirt i have crossed level 7

marshnil
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Question

Hello @Marshnil,

Thank you for reaching out, t-shirts perks was a one time thank you gift for some Local Guides back in 2015. 

We do offer perks from time to time, just make sure you turn on your email notification on perks by visiting Local Guides home.

Since what you shared here is more a question and not an idea, I will move it to the how-tos topic label.  

Idea Exchange is a place on Connect for Local Guides to share their feedback and ideas with our team to tell us about a way to improve the Local Guides program.

To learn more about the Idea Exchange, you can read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Google Moderator
Solution

Hello @Marshnil,

Thank you for reaching out, t-shirts perks was a one time thank you gift for some Local Guides back in 2015. 

We do offer perks from time to time, just make sure you turn on your email notification on perks by visiting Local Guides home.

Since what you shared here is more a question and not an idea, I will move it to the how-tos topic label.  

Idea Exchange is a place on Connect for Local Guides to share their feedback and ideas with our team to tell us about a way to improve the Local Guides program.

To learn more about the Idea Exchange, you can read this article How do I use the Idea Exchange?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Thanks

marshnil
Level 8

T-shirts are given back in 2015. Google will sent you mail when it is available for you . So subscribe to notifications from from local guides connect by turning on it tour settings