Brandon_Nova's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Question, Please Help

Hello everyone,

recently I lost more than 700 points, which is why I am now level 5 instead of 6. All my answers have been deleted. Can someone help me clarify on what happened? Thanks so much! 

Orlando, FL, USA
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Question, Please Help

Hello @Brandon_Nova, if all of a sudden all of them have gone it could be a glitch in the system (those just happen once in a while), and they might all be back tomorrow or so. Patience is something you really need a lot of if you're a local guide 😃 (see also this post on that topic).

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Former Google Contributor

Hi @mrawesome533b,

Thanks for reaching with us.

Regarding the issue, it is much appreciated from @JanVanHaver for providing handy information.

I can confirm from our end, the level of you  Local Guide is intact.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 6

Thanks so much for replying!

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Brandon_Nova

You can tag Connect members in your posts by writing @ before their name. This way they receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with them directly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!