IMG_1141.jpg

------------
Qatar Festival City, Doha, Qatar
17 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: QATAR city

Hi @thilinaaba,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing, it will be great if you can share a little bit more about this place and your experience while visiting Qatar.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself- January 2019  Also, you can read these 14 helpful tips for using Connect, and What are Connect topics?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: QATAR city

@thilinaaba

Thanks for the nice picture.

Is it the Sheraton Reclamation Area?

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 2

QATAR CITY

QATAR CITY  SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL ARIAQATAR CITY SO MUCH BEAUTIFUL ARIA

Re: QATAR CITY

Hi @thilinaaba

Thank you for sharing this interesting picture with us.

I am merging this post with your other post QATAR city because they are about the same city.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

QATAR ROAD

QATAR CITYQATAR CITY

Google Vendor

Re: QATAR ROAD

Hi @thilinaaba,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. What camera did you use? Do you live in Qatar or you were just travelling? Have in mind the more descriptive your posts are, the more people will relate to them.

You can take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect, where you will find great tips and various ways to engage with the community.

I am letting you know that I merged your post with the previous one because they are related to the same city.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 2

QATAR Beautiful PLACE

IMG_1136.jpg

------------

Re: QATAR Beautiful PLACE

Hi @thilinaaba,

Thank you for sharing your photo! Are you from Qatar or you just visited it? Which is the top place that you would recommend to a visitor?

By the way, I merged this post with your previous post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Re: QATAR ROAD

Hi as per your respond thanks u react my photos . yes currently i'm working in Qatar but my country is sri lanka .   basically i'm using canon camera . if you know more details you can contact my number  whats app l IMO  <REDACTED>