Diana_umbat's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Pudu Local Fried Chicken

Yummy Fried ChickenYummy Fried Chicken

You may not known this place which hidden at the side of the city, called Pudu. 5 min drive from BerjayaTimesquare the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur and 3 mins walk from Pudu LRT station, accross the road. Located at Jalan Sayur, Pudu. All time favorite fried chicken. People will queued to buy this everyday and dine there or take away.

Jalan Sayur, Pudu, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Pudu Local Fried Chicken

Hi @Diana_umbat,

Thanks for sharing! This fried chicken looks more than delicious. What is the best way to combine it with? Maybe french fries?

Did you find this place while travelling or is it something favorite in your home town?

Hope you've posted your review of this place on Google Maps - the owner and future customers will really appreciate it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@TsekoV Thank you!

Yes, it is delicious indeed. It was introduced by my best friend who stays nearby. They did sell french fries and Nasi Lemak too. It was there maybe since 90's i think. It's just a small stall with open-air space. But they provide tables and chairs for you to enjoy their foods. Actually, there are other stalls next to it selling other foods like porridge, noodles and other local Chinese non-halal foods.

https://goo.gl/maps/xvaHAEj3xpp

I called this place Boli Fried Chicken :))

Hi @Diana_umbat,

Thanks for sharing this delicious meal with us! Fried chicken is always a good option. I'm glad you found a place where they can cook the way you like it. Do you usually prefer to have a meal out in a restaurant or you like to cook at home as well?

@TsekoV I think it would be a great idea to combine it with french fries 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@KatyaL I always preferred to have home cook rather go out for lunch or dinner. But i like to go and try out new things too sometimes. Facebook always have a very good and efficient advertisement too for all the good and delicious food :))

We Malaysian like to hang out and go for a normal local stall instead of a restaurant. Much cheaper and more choices. How about you?

Hi @Diana_umbat,

Thanks for your comment.

I also prefer to cook at home and to invite friends and my family to enjoy the meals together, but I also enjoy to go out to try out something different. I live in a big city and there are a lot of different choices of restaurants and you can try Thai cuisine, Chinese, Italian food etc. Some of the local restaurants make a homemade food, too, which a great option if I go out with my family. 

Which one is your favourite recipe and the dish you make most often for your family?

Mine is chicken or beef with rice and vegetables (without mushrooms). When I go out I like to eat fried chicken similar to the one you've shared.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

@Diana_umbat mmm, I agree with your opinion! If you choose to go and buy from a small stall, you can experience for real what locals love to eat.

As for the restaurant that you mentioned, I would also like to try it out and all other delicious Chinese non-halal foods. Which one is your favorite from them? I also want to ask what is Nasi Lemak? Is it a dish?

@KatyaL I guess french fries are always the secret love of everyone. They go well with almost everything. : ) 

As for homemade food or enjoying a dish at a restaurant - if I am travelling I would definitely go for try something new, but nothing in this world can replace my grandma's cooking skills. : )

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Diana_umbat

Looks Yummy! Juicy & finger licking.

Thanks for sharing with us

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev
Level 8

@KatyaL i can see that you love to cook. Me too! 🙂

We always cook many dishes. With different recipes of chicken, pork, fish and veggies. All that eat with rice. I love to cook black sauce chicken or pork or steam fish with ginger, Chinese style. And simple soup, salted veg with tofu.

If you are in my village, we lived in a Long House. Rural area. You will be served with local food, where you cannot find it in the city. 🙂

Level 8

@TsekoV  Nasi lemak is a Malay fragrant rice dish cooked in coconut milk and pandan leaf. Served with fried enchovies spicy paste, cucumber and peanuts. You can add in fried chicken, eggs or your favorite dish too. 🙂