Ashok_morbi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Public Toilet Painting - Morbi

સ્વચ્છ સર્વેક્ષણ- 2019 , મોરબી નગરપાલિકા દ્વારા જાહેર શૌચાલય પેઈન્ટીંગ......નવા બસ સ્ટેશન પાસે, મોરબી , 

પેઇન્ટર એ. વાઘેલા ની ટીમ દ્વારા તૈયાર કરવા માં આવ્યા

Swacha bharat abhiyan. 

Public Toilet Painting by Morbi Nagarpalika Swachchbharat abhiyanSwachchbharat abhiyan

Save tree paintingSave tree painting

Swachch sarvekshan-2019Swachch sarvekshan-2019

Public Toilet PaintingPublic Toilet Painting

Village paintingVillage painting

3 -D painting3 -D painting

Public Toilet Painting by Painter A VaghelaPublic Toilet Painting by Painter A Vaghela

Public Toilet Painting - Morbi (india)Public Toilet Painting - Morbi (india)

Morbi, Gujarat, India
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Public Toilet Painting - Morbi

Hey @Ashok_morbi

Woow 🙂 Amazing Printing on Public Toilet, Superb Creativity, Good Job Bro.

Level 10

Thanks @rajuroyal

Google Moderator

Thank you for sharing @Ashok_morbi.

This is an interesting way to make the public toilets more appealing to the eye.

I have seen such paintings on the electric boards on the street, too.

It is a nice way to put colour in the everyday life.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing this inspiration, @Ashok_morbi. You have had some interesting and progressive movement connected to public toilets in India lately. Are there any other public toilets that transformed to such beautiful murals in your area?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Yes,@lrrpavlola

Former Google Contributor

I would be happy to see and learn them if you have taken photos, @Ashok_morbi.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!