ShahedF's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Proud to be a Community Partner of Bangladesh Government's Public Toilet App Project

design.png

I am very proud to announce that Bangladesh Local Guides has partnered with Bangladesh Government  as Community Partner to do the Mapping of the Government Project called Public Toilet App

Public Toilet App is a project of Bangladesh Government that is focused to help the peoples and travelers to find a toilet near him/her. For this purpose Bangladesh Government has recruited Water Aid , H&M Foundation, PreneurLab and Bangladesh Local Guides team to help complete this project.

Water Aid is sponsoring this project to build new toilets and Bangladesh Local Guides team is helping for the Mapping purpose like Geo Location Adding, Toilet Adding etc.

This is beyond say that Bangladesh Local Guides team is the only Local Guides Community in Bangladesh that has been able to achieve the trust of Bangladesh Government to work together.

Bangladesh Local Guides team is doing this project on Volunteering Purpose to enrich and improve our country and country's map and to develop it as well. We are not taking any payment from Bangladesh Government for this project.

Tomorrow ( 03 February 2017 ) the announcement of this project will be held at Bangladesh's biggest tech event BASIS SoftExpo.

I am really very proud to be a team member of this community. I believe that this opportunity will give us a gateway towards a greater success. May Allah bless us.

I hope you guys will also be happy on our achievement @  @TraciC@Corrie@HelloJess and @BellaWi.

This is the Design of the T-Shirt that we are going to provide to all the Mapper who are joining this Project.

T-Shirt-01 (1).png

9 comments
Level 4

Re: Proud to be a Community Partner of Bangladesh Government's Public Toilet App Project

thank you @ShahedF for sharing this. Bangladesh Local Guides always try to improve and represent our country. And I am very proud to be a member of this community. 

Level 7

Re: Proud to be a Community Partner of Bangladesh Government's Public Toilet App Project

Thanks Bangladesh Local Guides for this great contribution.

Level 7

meetup

#local_guides

#google_local_guides_Bangladesh ✌✌✌

#meetup

#success 

#crazy_us 😎😎😎

#public_toilet_App_product_launch

#community_partner_of_Bangladesh_Government 👌👌👌✌✌✌✌

Level 10

Thanks @ShahedF for sharing this topic. This is important for us.

Connect Moderator

@ShahedF Best wishes from me for this achivments of Bangladesh Local Guides.... 

Level 5

It is an great achievement.... 

Level 10

Level 10

@MahmudPolash thanks vai 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Great!!