ulimmeh's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Proud to Finally be a Level 10 Local Guide!

I am now officially a Level 10 local guide! The journey was long indeed, I learnt a lot on the way.

I will keep this short, so please view the PHOTOS tab of my Google Maps profile here.

As you can see, my work is based on my photography more than anything. In fact I view this as a mini portfolio of my photography collection, hence why I would never use my phone (Samsung Note 8 or any other phone), to take my still pictures.

All my pictures were taken with my DSLR, mostly using my good old Canon 5D Mark III DSLR with a 1.2mm Aperture Canon L-Series Lens. Glad to join the Level 10 (100k+ points) club, from now on my pictures will be focused on my photography interests, so no more random shop fronts. Best of luck to others working on reaching Level 10, it may be a long journey but you definitely learn a lot on the way. Most importantly, you learn to appreciate the everyday things we typically walk past/ignore, which tend to have a very significant history.

London, UK
16 comments
Level 10

Re: Proud to Finally be a Level 10 Local Guide!

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉 @ulimmeh for achieve level 10 local guide badge. 

Level 10

@MdEmranulHoque thanks my fellow Level 10'er.

Level 10

Congratulations @ulimmeh for level 10 I m just approx 7k away from level 10

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 10

Nice you'll be the pretty soon then. Best of luck.

Level 8

Hello @ulimmeh Congratulations! 🌍🌎🌏

Level 5

Congrats being a level 10!

Level 8

Congratulations 🎉 @ulimmeh

Level 10

Congratulations @ulimmeh for your achievement. 

Its really great. 

Level 6

Congratulations !

That's a lot of good photos.

If you work from dslr, what's the upload process? When you go back home you spend another hour associate the photos to the places? Maybe you have a gps in the camera to help?

I scrolled up to maybe 2018 and that was really a lot, since when did you subscribed to the programme ? Or maybe on the last few month you did a big boos on the number of photos taken to reach lvl 10 ?

I do most photos/edits in the summer and,questions in the winter. Started maybe 4 years ago, still lvl6. I do enjoy the gamification in google guide, i never played pokemon go , but i guess it acts a bit like that for me.