JamalDeen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Proposals of texts for posters

Fr
Bonjour à tous les guides locaux du monde. Nous souhaitons concevoir nos bannières et polo pour la #team225. Avez vous des propositions de textes et icônes qui pourrons nous inspirer ?

En
Hello to all the local guides of the world. We would like to design our banners and polo shirts for #team225. Do you have any text proposals and icons that could inspire us?

Abidjan, Côte d'Ivoire
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Proposals of texts for posters

Level 7

Bonne idée @JamalDeen . Essayons de faire quelque chose de simple comme pour Google Maps.                   @Venance I agree 👍😏

Level 8

Proposal Baners Team225Proposal Baners Team225White polo Team225White polo Team225Black shirt Team225Black shirt Team225Green polo Team225Green polo Team225

@SanyaOdare , @bassey @Sagir , @Venance
Here are the proposals of Team225, we want proposals of texts and your remarks.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Venance@JoshuaAmemou@JamalDeen

nice T-shirt

Unfurtunately the pin, or any other copyrighted materials can be used. Myself, in this post, I gave indications about what we cannot use:

Legal rights:

We don't have to use any existing Local Guides and/or Google's logo

As the logo will be used by Local guides and shared in social media, we must avoid any legal issue about Copyright

Please read: https://maps.google.com/localguides/rules

I suggest you to use the standard "powered by us" logo, like Lagos Local Guides did @SanyaOdare

Ermes

Level 10

Thanks @ErmesT

We published it to be sure that our t-shirt will be in phase with the rules of the program.

@JamalDeen please share this information with the team225

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @Venance

As I was already verifying copyright issues for LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld Logo, so I wanted to share it with you

Ermes

Level 8

Thank @ErmesT for remarques.

We take notes for an improvement of texts and logos