YumiSapporo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Proposal for mapping for health promotion as a local guide.

Hi @Naiem Thanks for your help! I've done! Yey(^o^) I didn't know the signature. It's nice♥

Connect Moderator

Level 10

@PaulPavlinovich Yey! Thanks a lot!!

Connect Moderator

What a wonderful post @YumiSapporo! You seem to have a lot of fun in your meetup. And the food pictures came out really good. They make me feel hungry now. I am a big fan of Japanese food, especially the sushi and sashimi. Your album surely proved that Japanese food is not about just sushi, it has other other food too. Errr.... I guess I am talking too much about food. What I meant to say is, I enjoyed reading your post (and just made up a plan to check out my nearest Japanese restaurant tomorrow, or one of these days). 🙂

Thank you @ErmesT, for tagging me. I would have missed such a yummy post if you didn't. 🙂

Level 10

Hi@SoniaK  Thanks for your posting!

Japanese Foods and Services are great. You'll never be disappointed with the local guides in Japan.

When you come to Japan, you should get information from local guides in Japan

I checked yours too and I enjoyed reading it as well so, hopefully we will meet up in San Francisco this coming October.

Thanks!

Connect Moderator

I hope the same too @YumiSapporo

Just realized that you are from Hokkaido. I used to have a friend long back from Hokkaido. He was actually my penfriend. He used to write letters to me in Bangla that he learnt from my dad. And he would practice that by writing to me. We had an amazing bond of friendship. His name was Hiroyoshi Murata. He must be in his mid sixties now. Haven't heard from him for over 20 years. I wonder how he must be doing now! If you happen to meet anyone by that name and if he says he visited Bangladesh once (in Rajshahi, to be precise), can you ask him if he remembers any little girl named Sonia from Bangladesh? It would be really lovely to connect with him once again. 

Level 10

Hi@SoniaK  

Thanks for sharing the beautiful memories!

His name" Hiroyoshi Murata" is too common in Japan and Hokkaido is a biggest island then it's difficult find him, but if given the chance to meet him, I'll tell you 😄

Connect Moderator

I know @YumiSapporo. There might be millions of Murata in Hokkaido. I just hope one day you meet him and let him know that I still remember him. He was one of the nicest persons I have ever met.