Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Prologue; Blue Line Meet Up in 2018.10.26 @Boze Is.

Dedicated to 360 Photography World Wide Meet-up hosted by @ValeriaA_ Link.

Caption; screenshot of Street View shot by @love_ikoma_toyo, Boze Is.Caption; screenshot of Street View shot by @love_ikoma_toyo, Boze Is.

@potaro67, @Michaelusami and I(@love_ikoma_toyo) had the second Blue Line Meet Up in 2018.10.26 at the Boze Is. in Seto Inland Sea,Japan.

Caption;坊勢島(ぼうぜじま)Similar pronunciation is "vaugh-they". Boze Is./Seto Inland Sea

You can check the results of our shooting Street View.

https://goo.gl/maps/m19CQtiKB2D2 (Shared URL)

Details of the meet up will be published on Connect soon. YouTube Filming team and their translator also joined us in the Himeji port and we were interviewed a lot there while making Blue Lines and shooting 360 photos.

Very,very,very exciting! and full of amazing experiences.

Stay tuned!

Caption; Miracle shooting with Ball Chain Trick and iPhone7 + iOS Street View app

For the newbies, Our first Blue Line Meet Up is as follows. And technical talks are here.

[Recap]Hiroshima Blue Lines Meetups

This is the project to get virtual tour on whole the island "Hiroshima, Seto Inland Sea" in Japan.

日本、兵庫県姫路市家島町坊勢 坊勢島
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Prologue; Blue Line Meet Up in 2018.10.26 @Boze Is.

そういえば、昔友達と姫路の中地港から船に乗って坊勢島の釣り堀へでかけたことがあります。

数ある瀬戸内海の島のマップ上でも坊勢島、家島はポツンとストリートビュー化されていないエリアがあるなというのを前々から見ていましたが、ついに動きが!!

坊勢島のストリートビューにテコ入れされたということは家島もストリートビューにもテコ入れされる日も近そうですね。

Anonymous
Not applicable

こんばんは。

男鹿島はすでに、 @potaro67さんが撮影されました。次は、 @nakashiさんもやって見ませんか。坊勢島のBlue Lineはかなり育ってきました。当方の撮影したBlue Lineはほんの少し。今回も4Kで撮影するという大失敗でしたけど、午前中の好天気に救われました。

5.4Kで撮影できなかったのは惜しいけれど、4Kの場合は30FPSなので、YouTubeへもアップ出来ますね。オモシロイ動画になりそうですよ。しかも、Video Modeの画像と通常手法でマップへ公開した画像を相互連結できました。これは、いろいろと応用できそうです。ホビーの世界に留まらないと思います。

Level 8

It was a great experience for me.

I uploaded 5.4k videos taken by Theta V camera to Street View.

They are still processing on it and shown soon!   MichaelD049BD5D-0E7C-4CB0-B45C-F5D9A59CE3D3.png