Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Issue with review in Google Maps App

Connect Moderator

Re: Ulasan muncul seperti menu edit

Hi @RonyGipsoin

this is an issue that several local guides are reporting.

This issue has already been escalated, as indicated in this post where I am merging also your post

Former Google Contributor

Re: Contribute Tab Acting Strange

Hello @lakeoftea,

Thanks for reaching out.

Please let me know if this is still pending. I am not able to reproduce this myself.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Connect Moderator

Thank you for the feedback @GeorgesHR

this issue seems to be no longer present in My Street View App.

I will edit the title of the post to [SOLVED]

Former Google Contributor

Thanks @ErmesT, you are on-point as always!

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Connect Moderator

Level 10
Level 7

Re: Why is my edit status “Pending” or “Not Applied”?

Hey guys, sorry if this is in the wrong place but I'm unsure where to post this question. It's regarding the Google contributions app continuing to ask me for a review of places I've already left reviews for. Even if I leave a new review when I close and reopen the app it appears again. 

Google Moderator

Re: Why is my edit status “Pending” or “Not Applied”?

Hello @Justin92,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

I just wanted to let you know that I merged your comment to this post - [SOLVED] Issue with review in Google Maps App where you can find more information about your question. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Problems with repeating palces to review.

Hello, I encountered a problem. In my mobile app and also on the web, the site is offering me to review places that I already reviewed. When I accidentally reviewed a place for the second time. I lost all the likes that I got on the place. 

It is very unpleasant and confusing to get asked to give stars and write a review and when you open the place the first thing you see is your own review.  

Thanks in advance for your help and comments.

Igor Pasko