Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Problem - missing points

Similar thing is happening to me. Had about 200+ points and reached level 4. Today it says I have 184 points. I've redeemed the 100GB on Google Drive (also last I checked it was 1TB so I'm not sure what I missed. Not really complaining since I probably won't fill 100GB regardless.) And I've got the level 4 badge on LGC. Just curious about what this all means and if I can fix it. 

Level 5

I have the same problem 

@LuisR wrote:

@SamuelS can you confirm if the problem has been solved? It should be, at least 😉

Level 2

I've also noticed missing points on my account today. I just uploaded a photo for a place and decided to check on my progress. It shows I have 11 points when I used to have around 35 (give or take). I'm missing all my map edits.

Level 6

@LuisRG This has also effected me and seems this is an issue for Google effecting multiple people. Can this please be logged with the team for resolution?

Last night I had 204 points, I reached Level 4 on Sunday 11th Sep. Additionally I made a review and edit this morning so should have at least 205 points.

ScreenHunter_36 Sep. 16 09.41.jpg

Today there are multiple points missing and I have been reverted back to level 3

ScreenHunter_36 Sep. 16 09.38.jpg

However logging into Local Guides Connect platform shows I'm on level 4

ScreenHunter_36 Sep. 16 09.39.jpg

Level 8

@vinoespresso-au There seemed to have been some mishap that affected a few. However, you may want to re-check your profile? Because a few have indicated, the problem was fixed. Happy Guiding.

Robby

Robby Sayles
Level 6

Thanks for the heads up Robert but its still an issue.

ScreenHunter_08 Sep. 17 20.49.jpg

Level 8

Hi @vinoespresso-au, give it a few days to transpire.  I came acoss this POST, maybe it will give you some type of reference?  Hopefully, you will get them back soon.

Regards,

Robby

Robby Sayles
Level 7

I am missing 28 points. Thursday night my points were at 181 but on Friday afternoon they had dropped to 153. I have since made 3 more contributions so as of this posting they are at 156 (just checked them). More alarming though is the fact that if use the Android based Maps app, all of my contributions (reviews, pictures and edits) are gone. My contribution page via the Android app is telling me that I have never made any contributions. If I immediately view my contributions page via a widows pc and Chrome browser, all of my reviews, pictures and edits are back but the points earned are still incorrect.

Level 8

Hi @MatthewFaust,

There was a policy change regarding the amount of Drive space benefit for Level 4.  

AndroidPolice has a write up about this change.

When Google is doing Data Sync across their systems, some data in our LG Account Page is not refreshed correctly.  Normally, the system will correct by itself in a few days.

Personally, when I encounter this situation, I will monitor for 7 days, then I will contact the LG support team if still not fixed.

Level 8

Hi @USCanthony,There has been quite a few postings regarding missing points. From my understanding, it was some glitch with the system. However, a few has indicated the issue has been resolved. I ran across this POST; it may be helpful to read as it will give you some direction to take. Hopefully, you will get them back soon.

Robby

Robby Sayles