IshantHP_ig's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Problem in Photos Menu

Why is Showing the difference in Photos count, please tell me why i am facing this problem in my Google Maps profile?

If anyone has solution for this issue please help me.

2352~2233

In this tab it shows 2352 Photos.In this tab it shows 2352 Photos.

In this tab its showing 2233 Photos

Chamba, Himachal Pradesh, India
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Google Moderator
Solution

Re: Problem in Photos Menu

Hello @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

As @neerajtheblogger mentioned, it needs times for your contributions to be updated. 

You can check if all of your photos are made public. If some of them are marked as private they cannot be visible.

I hope that this information will help you! Have a great week.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 8

It takes time to update. May get resolved in next server update by Google. Don't worry about it.

Google Moderator
Solution

Hello @IshantHP_ig,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

As @neerajtheblogger mentioned, it needs times for your contributions to be updated. 

You can check if all of your photos are made public. If some of them are marked as private they cannot be visible.

I hope that this information will help you! Have a great week.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

But the difference is same since a year and i have never seen the equality in it, so i am not satisfied by the upate issue because its not working here :(( 😣😏😏🙄

And all of my photos already public, so tell me any other issue related to my problem in photo count.

@Ivi_Ge@neerajtheblogger

Google Moderator

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

I just wanted to let you know that maybe some of your photos do not adhere Google maps policies and they are marked as private by Google. For that reason they are visible only to you and the points are different.