MONDRITO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Private property

Hi@everybody!

So far I have understood that this Google' mapping does not encourage to upload detail information about any private property . It has time and again given instructions not to intrude private space .

But I have received many "flash questions" which are exclusively related to various informations about private property . Shall I refrain from uploading any information?

Perhaps it may be the reason , that those questions have cropped up to  me depending my" timeline" on Google map .. 

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Private property

@MONDRITO if you have visited that place in past you should answer those questions,yes you are right but your words will ne applicable only for reviews or photo attachment of that particular place flash question doesn't matter that much if you didn't visited​ in past simply ignore Everything is upon you do as you want to

Level 9

Hi@ayann!

Thank you .

Regards.

Mondrito

Connect Moderator

Hi @MONDRITO

What do you mean when you say "private property"?

Google Maps is only expected to ask questions about POI. Of course, according to your timeline and to your settings, you can receive a notification for adding photos or missing information of POI located nearby

Ermes

Level 10

Hi @MONDRITO

If you have questions about places that shouldn't be on Maps because they are private you should report such places as private by Suggest an edit.

When such place will be deleted (eg. by another person) probably all points connected to this place also will gone away.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL