YOUSUFMSEDDAT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Posting Problem

Hello

I just tried to make a post about my Bike tour like previously I posted.

but my posts I can't see anymore after few seconds of submitted. again I posted same things. then I saw little fault in post. while I tried to change and posted again, It's not in live. 

Is there any post need to be approval from Moderators? 

If yes then when it should be Approved and coming live? last time I didn't need any approval to posting there. 

if not so what is happening there?

Waiting for solution.

Thanks & Ragards

Siddhirganj Housing, Shiddhirganj, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Posting Problem

@YOUSUFMSEDDAT I see no further posts from you being held and suspect it might be a connectivity issue. Sometimes, when connectivity is low, posts could be delayed. When a post is automatically considered spam by Connect/our platform, there are no notifications to the poster and the same goes for if someone is marking your posts as spam individually. 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor

Hello @YOUSUFMSEDDAT. I am so glad you reached out about this. I saw that your post (which looks awesome by the way!) was getting caught in our filters but I wasn't able to fix it. Somewhere in it you used a word that gets flagged. Its spelled "see" "you" "em". Do you know the word I mean? Can you look through your post and remove it? I remember this happening to @iyudhi awhile back. His post kept getting flagged. i think he ended up copying and pasting it into a new post, but maybe he can weigh in here with what his workaround was.  I'm also tagging in @TraciC who worked on Ivan's post.  

Connect Moderator

@Corrie thanks for replay ....

i have faced this same  problem before .... ....

Level 8

I'm grateful to get your instant reply @Corrie.
but which post flagged and spelled "see" "you" "em". my "Bike Touring" Post? actually it was the title with "Bike Trip to Shillong Peak from Bangladesh".
and I can't see my those post anywhere now that I can edit or remove the flagged spells. but sure, it's anywhere in the moderators area.
Looking for exact solution.
Thanks

Level 8

Hello
Can you please give me solution please? @Corrie , @TraciC 

Googler

Hi @YOUSUFMSEDDAT. As Corrie noted, sometimes posts get picked up by our automated spam filters to help keep Connect a warm and welcoming place free of Spam for all, and sometimes if does catch legitimate posts. I saw your post was held and have released this one

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

@TraciC thanks for your help and I'm grateful. 
can you please inform another one that, while I tried to edit this post then It's held on spam filter again. why it's happening? 

need a solution. 

Regards

Googler
Solution

@YOUSUFMSEDDAT I see no further posts from you being held and suspect it might be a connectivity issue. Sometimes, when connectivity is low, posts could be delayed. When a post is automatically considered spam by Connect/our platform, there are no notifications to the poster and the same goes for if someone is marking your posts as spam individually. 

Level 8

Thanks and Regards @TraciC 🙂 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I also have the same problem, I can make comments and posts but I only see it for a while. I received a confirmation that it is live but when  I refresh the page its gone.I am a Level 4 user.  Im using a dummy email now so I can post my concerns. I am really interested in establishing my profile in the community. I have led 3 photowalks last year and an upcoming one this month for Map Your World Week. My first led photowalk was last Aug 2016, after finding out that I cant see my posts, I stopped visiting the community. Whats the point. I also messaged some moderators here but they cant give answers nor interesting in hearing my problem. 

Here's my account by the way >>  https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/164638