IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Level 9

Postcards are always cool πŸ“

Postcards are always cool.

Thank you @SalmaanN for sending this post card all the way from San Francisco.

Postcard from SalmanPostcard from Salman

Sri Lanka
6 comments
Level 10

Re: Postcards are always cool πŸ“

Level 8

Thank you so much for this post, @IlankovanT Anna. I am glad that it received. Hope to see you soon. πŸ™‚

Vellore Local Guides
Google Moderator

You are right @IlankovanT, postcards are always cool πŸ™‚ My mum told me that when she was young, sending post cards used to be the first thing she did when going on holiday, sadly it's now becoming a lost art. Nowadays, because of all these technological advances, I think that sending postcards is even more valuable because it shows that somebody is thinking of you and they are actually taking the time to buy a postcard, compose a message and send it. They are just so much more personal.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you for your kind words @SalmaanN πŸ˜Š

@davidhyno yes I love sending postcards. So far this year I sent more than 30 postcards to friends and family. 

@Ivi_Ge well said πŸ‘ few people only still sending postcards to friends and I'm also one of that 😊😊

In 2016 I sent a card to Local guides team 😊Had made cardHad made card

Had made cardHad made card

Google Moderator

You are so kind @IlankovanT and your hand made card is amazing. Keep sending postcards all over the world πŸ™‚ 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thank you very much @Ivi_Ge πŸ™‚