IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

Postcard from Priyanka ๐Ÿ“

Postcards are always cool. Another Postcard from @PriyankaU ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you, Priyanka  for sending this postcard all the way from San Francisco ๐Ÿ˜Š

Postcard from Priyanka :)Postcard from Priyanka ๐Ÿ™‚

Sri Lanka
10 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Postcard from Priyanka ๐Ÿ“

Hey @IlankovanT,

I am 100% agree with you. Postcards were and still are a sign of love and care. I still have all the postcards that my friend sent me during their summer vacation periods and reading them always bring a smile on my face. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Wow, that's cool @Sorbe, I also have some postcards from friends, and those are very old ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi @IlankovanT,

Indeed, postcards are really cool, even though nowadays I don't receive that many. 

It's something that usually makes you smile, like @Sorbe mentioned earlier. Receiving a postcard from another part of the world usually inspires me to travel more and for me a postcard from a very close friend is worth more than a thousand words.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

True Ture!! @KatyaL these days people are not sending much, all are using Social media to send greetings. normally I make cards and sending people.  hope I will send some card to you and @Sorbe ๐Ÿ™‚

In 2016 I sent a paper quilling card to Local guides team ๐Ÿ˜Š
paper quilling cardpaper quilling cardefde4e650943da4-a-nw-p.png

Thanks @IlankovanT. That is so kind of you.Did you make this cards by yourself? They look fabulous. I wish I could have your same skills. 

Did you ever make cards like this for special events @KatyaL?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Thanks @IlankovanT, I will really appreciate it! These ones that you've just posted look brilliant!

@Sorbe I've done some birthday invitations for my son's birthday which looked like almost the same as handmade postcards. If I have the time, this is going to be my next hobby to craft postcards, especially if I can make someone happy ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Thank you @KatyaL@Sorbe yes I made this and took two days to complete ( not continuously). I love doing paper quilling cards ๐Ÿ™‚

Level 9

Thank you @IlankovanT for giving me the privilege to be your friend. #meetupsuperstar ๐Ÿ˜˜

Level 9

@IlankovanT I got your post card today. Thank you soo much for sending.Post card from IlankovanPost card from Ilankovan