KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Post-Connect Live 2018: 2nd Annual Sailing the SF Bay Meetup

Haha @IlankovanT  = )  I remembered this moment  Felt everyone's love and friendship in our mega hug after we got off the boat, especially from my favorite Pinoy Local Guides @AvelManansala  = )

Cheers,

Karen

Former Google Contributor

Hi @KarenVChin,

I just wanted to share how cool I think Local Guides are and I am so happy to read your posts every day. A smile appears on my face when I see so many new friendships started here on Connect.

Just keep going! : ) 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@KarenVChin  Thanks for sharing... I will never forget it. 

Level 8

Wonderful moment for the local guides.i love local guide trips and meetups resntly i went to janeary meetup in pvr next shopping mall, hyderabad hosting by narenchandran.

Level 9

Here's the BIG HUG 🙂 🙂

THE BIG HUGTHE BIG HUG

Connect Moderator

WOW! This is a wonderful recap, @KarenVChin . It took me back to San Francisco. Loved reading the recap thoroughly as well as watching the video. This is super cool 😛

Sailing is always fun for me. I enjoy being on water, despite the fact that I can't swim. I hope one day I will learn swimming and can go for a deep sea diving in the Atlantic. 

@ErmesT Your GIF is super awesome! I can see myself in there too. Thanks for coming up with such a great idea. (Can I have the picture that you used here?)

@FaridTDF , the other day I met this guy from Argentina and he reminded me of you. He showed me in the map where exactly he is from. And that tiny tip of the land actually showed how close he was to Antarctica. Too bad I missed that Argentine dinner with you last time. But if I am selected again for CL19, I will make an extra effort not to miss it next time. (I can understand a little Spanish nowadays. Thanks to Megan @Kwiksatik , who helped me get introduced to this app called duilingo.)

I thought I already posted my comment here then I realized I probably have commented on your facebook post or in YouTube. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Hahahaha..... thats a cool photo @IlankovanT . I remember that group hug moment too. It was warm and funny. 🙂

@KarenVChin , next time, remember to keep your eyes wide open. 😛

Connect Moderator

Thank you @SoniaK 

Feel free to use my photo. I have just shared an album with you. Check your Google photo

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @ErmesT. You are a sweetheart, indeed. 

Connect Moderator

@SoniaK , crucemos los dedos para que eso ocurra, parece que tenemos entre nosotros una nueva tradición la de pasar por un restaurante estilo Argentina, te aseguró que nunca te arrepentirás de probar este tipo de comida Argentina, hasta la próxima Sonia y realmente me gustaría mucho poder verte de nuevo, tienes una muy linda buena onda.

Farid