Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Position Of Google Moderators

Hi
there are local guides from all countries of the world. Due to the difference in hours among the countries of the world, it's better to have Google Moderators from all over the world so that they can be present at all times. Can I ask Google Moderators to announce their position in this post?

Iran
13 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Position Of Google Moderators

Hi @Rezgar this comes up from time to time and generally speaking the Googlers like to protect their privacy by not revealing their home city.

The Google Moderators and Connect Moderators are fairly well spread around the world and there is coverage by at least one or two of us throughout the 24 hours.

I don't mind saying I'm in Melbourne. I'm kind of like a rash on the internet so it wouldn't be very hard to figure it out 🙂

Regards Paul

View solution in original post

Level 8

@Rezgar interesting post brother ☺️☺️ I also want to know 😁

Level 10

Thanks @ayann

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Rezgar this comes up from time to time and generally speaking the Googlers like to protect their privacy by not revealing their home city.

The Google Moderators and Connect Moderators are fairly well spread around the world and there is coverage by at least one or two of us throughout the 24 hours.

I don't mind saying I'm in Melbourne. I'm kind of like a rash on the internet so it wouldn't be very hard to figure it out 🙂

Regards Paul

Level 10

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich
Best Regards

Level 1

Hello Friend. My name is Ange From West Africa. 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Rezgar

I also don't mind sharing @PaulPavlinovich - I am based on New York City. Local Guides are very smart/savvy and probably would find me easily enough if they wanted to 🙂  This is also information I happen to share in my profile page.

I am not available to respond on the weekend
Former Google Contributor

Hey @Rezgar,

I for example am available for the most part of the Central European Time and late Greenwich Mean Time. But you should not be worried, as @PaulPavlinovich said there is a constant 24 hours presence.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 10

Hi @ayann

Thanks for your attention

Level 10

Hi @Mrdali

Welcome to local guides community.