cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pork Bone Ramen

Pork BonePork Bone

Ramen Ichirokuya Isogo Honten you can see here     Hot pork bone soup ramen packed with bean sprouts is perfect on a cold day.     Tell me about your ramen stories!  

Ramen Ichirokuya Isogo Honten, 2 Chome-2-7 Mori, Isogo Ward, Yokohama, Kanagawa Prefecture, Japan
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Pork Bone Ramen

Hello @Anonymous,

Thank you for sharing this ramen with us, it looks really delicious. Personally, I am a huge fan of Asian cuisine and ramens are definitely in my top 5 Asian meals. I've tried porc, duck and chicken ramen till now and loved each one of them, really difficult to select a favorite one. 

I'm sharing with you a photo of a ramen that I had few days ago, don't remember what it was, but it was amazing! Love the taste of so many things in one place and how well they get together. 🙂

Caption: Ramen (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: Ramen (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Hi @Anonymous,

It looks very delicious, thanks for sharing.

Personally I love these kind of warm soups in the winter, especially if they're spicy. By the way, I prefer that with beef, instead of pork. 

@BorrisS where did you eat this yummy ramen? Next time, please take me with you. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Hello @Petra_M,

It was in Wagamama, in Sofia . The ramen was really tasty and the portion was huge. Next time together. 🙂

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Petra_M  Thank you for your comment, and yes winter is a great time for hot ramen.  When I think of beef ramen I imagine places like Taiwan.