WaweruM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Points are not important in attending the summit, its your in the Application Video

I will finish off with a comment from a very formidable and we'll known figure,also a Google Top Contributors comment on recent uncovering of​ large spam networks:

"Review spam at this scale, unencumbered by any Google enforcement, calls into question every review that Google has. Fake business listings are bad, but businesses with 20, or 50, or 150 fake reviews are worse. They deceive the searcher and the buying public and they stain every real review, every honest business, and Google.”

They can base their decision on whatever criteria they want but it was still their responsibility to atleast check some of the reviews, and yet not a single moderator has made contact to inquire about my allegations, so I will soon be forced to bring it to more senior Googlers attention

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Points are not important in attending the summit, its your in the Application Video

Trust me @DiAnaUS, people from some part of this planet "CAN" overload map with spam...

They can add some places...and no one from Google can't figure out that is spam. I know that because after Map Maker is closed...I was found lot of spam...

Can you understand what is this (use google translate or what ever you like):

Мој салас

Брвнарчица

Сумицак

And many other names can be added, also in a fact many like "My Home" was added.

People here just pick some category and many are also make review where they add names of people who lives there in that house 😄

For the record, I am cool... @DiAnaUS I do not say it is good, I am just saying that people are able to do many things...and trust me nothing is impossible.

OK Google monitoring maps of USA ,UK, Canada...and other 1st world countries very carefully but some other undeveloped countries... 😄

I don't know...but something is not right here...this is not just about "not selected for summit"...

I am reading all posts these days...

And... I have private opinion about that 😄

Level 10

Yes @WaweruM

I completely agree with you. 

But as I mentioned, there is more criteria for selection not announced and must be reviewed by Google maps team because it not suitable for selection. 

Level 10

@iLoveGoogl

It's a fair idea and should be considered. 

Level 10

@Anonymous

Sorry dear, you made a lot for Google maps but you not selected as my application .

We don't know why , disappointed is not fair enough. 

I will ever apply again but I will contribute for my passion. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NABILazeez I'm not complaining about it, as I wrote here before...my goal...my real goal (reasons) is not to be selected for summit...

I am able to explain all of this...but I do not want to writing my "private opinions", not anymore...just some thoughts etc...not ideas and conclusions, not yet and not like this.

And...well...I need a coffee 😄

Level 7

Is anybody from this region (EX_Yugoslavia) selected?

If not, this is realy shame for Google.

Level 10

@Anonymous

I think with closure of M.maker every thing change , and I didn't notice one accepted from M.maker 

Contributors. 

There is another concept for maps we don't know!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

As much I know - NO... @SamirZ

But I am not 100% sure...I know for people who have apply and with whom I am in contact personally.

And yes it is pity that no one from Ex YU is not selected...

And also we did not have a lot of applicants...

But who knows, perhaps there is somebody 😄

We will see.

Level 8

dunt think so..... points are not in vain I think

Never Say Die