WaweruM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Points are not important in attending the summit, its your in the Application Video

@WaweruM don't think so.

@StuartParker

@DiAnaUS

@Tito

@Ann-MarieS

@WaweruM wrote:

One thing that i have noted is that Points are not important in attending the summit, its your creativity in the Application Video. In my country the person who was chosen to attend the summit had almost the least points but had a good application Video, so instead of spending much time contributing to the Maps, why not just invest and do a professional video because that is the selling point. One person can have 5000 points but cant affford to do a good video and another 600 points and can afford to invest and do a professional application video, Local Guides will choose the person with the 600 points. 

Level 7

Re: Points are not important in attending the summit, its your in the Application Video

@ProfArunCM@WaweruM@StuartParker@DiAnaUS@Ann-MarieS I will not apply any more to any google project if clear criteria rules are not published

Level 7

Well i am not selected but seeing the people selected .. i am completely disagreed with u.. because what i think after seeing people selected that "The contributions"  of your should be great in Google maps as well as in Connect(here) ....

if you are a great contributor in connect as well as in maps..you can increase ur chances ..

The best thing i noted was all members who are selected are mostly having huge no of views on their photos uploaded..like 1M, 5M and so on..

Thanku,

Adarsh Goyal

Adarsh Goyal || Bangalore Local Guides || India         
Level 7

@AdarshGoyal not correct. I have 280M. 

Level 7

@Tito         My goodness,..

sorry sir, having 280 M views and not selected for previous and this time also??

Adarsh Goyal || Bangalore Local Guides || India         
Level 10

Dear @DiAnaUS

I agree with you this may be the reason for selection, so it's one of the criteria of selection that not mentioned. 

Thank you for clarification. 

Level 10

Dear @StuartParker

Congratulations for your amazing work , with my best wishes. 

Level 7

I do not have any luck in my life. I am sure I shall not be selected even with 500M views and 50K Kudos

Level 10

@AdarshGoyalLike i said before they dont consider the points, i can attest to that

Level 10

@TitoSorry for that