WaweruM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Points are not important in attending the summit, its your in the Application Video

@iLoveGoogl this it too good to be truth

@SuperM wrote:

@iyudhi
i made a request of a new feature which consist in the fact that an applyer to a LG Summit should get a personnal board where he can see the note, mark, remark he received for each criteria, he could also see his average and his rank.

Level 7

Re: Points are not important in attending the summit, its your in the Application Video

@BishowvijayaP@WaweruM@iLoveGoogl@DiAnaUS That is simply not truth. There is no one selected from my part of Europe. Noone from Serbs, Croats, Slovenians. Montenegrians, Bosnians, Kosove, Macedonians

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

LG team members have tried their best to select nominees from diverged nationalities. This is the best thing. Our dedication is important that's what I concluded.

Connect Moderator

@iLoveGoogl Have you post it on the Feedback & Features Request board? That would be the proper way to make the request since it can be easily tracked by the team.

Level 3

you deserve a badge for posting great content.I wrote a  long version of this but it disappeared into the void.I found your post helped alot of people  and you sir are an asset to this forum&the world.I do wish you well.And I wish I could hit the highlights but I was told to never compliment someone as it may hurt someone's feeling.But I figured a few lines won't hurt. Well done and I hope to read more post in the future. 🗽

Level 10

@DiAnaUShahaha, They should give me a medal

Level 10

@PamelaWoodwardThank you for that

Level 8

@Tito, it is important to make request, none process is perfect , also i like to contribute on this program, very proud to be a local Guide, i have add over  1000 new places last 10 month, the LG summit is one beneficit of this program, but my first target is to  become a monster of this program with over 7000 new  places added (that seem impossible), certainly they will improve the select process (this Thread can contribute to it). it is GOOGLE, be confident

Google Map My Contributions | CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ATTENDEES !!! | What do for the next LG summit 2018
Level 8

Hello @PamelaWoodward, very nice your post, i like it,
but who is the laureate @WaweruM or @Tito or @DiAnaUS or @iyudhi or @BishowvijayaP or  @braveheartajek or @deepakjhic   , ..
where are you @WaweruM, @PamelaWoodward is giving you a badge("BEST THREAD OF THE MONTH")

Google Map My Contributions | CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ATTENDEES !!! | What do for the next LG summit 2018
Level 10

@iLoveGooglI hope they will read this thread and see peoples opinions and try to implement some of them.

Level 8

@iyudhi We are not asking for a place at the 2017 convention that is clear. Personally I will not say nothing "directly about the selected I'm happy for they" 

My problem is this: 

If I remember points for being selected

• Lvl 5 "ok"
  • Introductory Post "Many never write a introductory post and some was selected"
  • Have a community will help u (I know many who dont have a community and anothers have communitys with star and it didn't help, by the way I have 70 members and I have 30 days waiting the star, Actions like this instead of supporting, only generate sadnesss)
  • Meet-Ups and Recaps. I saw many who dont hosted meet ups and dont have recaps.
  • Being active in the Local Guides Connect "community" 

In my point they only take this:

LVL 5

VISA 

ENGLISH

My problem is not only with the summit I have noticed that in many things Google Local Guides Team it's not respecting his own terms. 

Many Local Guides in this thread think we are asking a ticket for the summit AND THE ANSWER IS NO. }

WE WANT THAT GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDES TAKE IN CONSIDERATION THE BAD THINGS THAT THEY ARE DOING, BECAUSE BY THESE DECISIONS THEY ARE LOSING PEOPLE (SOME OF THIS PEOPLE WAS THE BEST IN THE LAST 6 MONTHS), GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDES MUST HAVE THE INTELLIGENCE SUFFICIENT TO RECOGNIZE HIS ERROR AND AVOID THAT SUCCESS IN THE FUTURE

AND IF THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE REQUIREMENTS the solution is simple for local guides summit 18 they can put this:

REQUIREMENTS: 

• LVL 5
  • VISA
  • ENGLISH
  • IF YOU MEET THIS 3 they watch your video,  how can be possible that some who meet ALL "requirements" their video got only 30 seconds view? (I wont say the name of the Local Guide) 

In this way they dont lie to anyone.

*** And I know some who up to lvl 5 only doing "spam" and they was selected, so that point is not valid... "spam like "¨this place is great" or "just rating without leaving comments"

@iyudhi If you want to know anothers examples not for the summit "where Local Guides Team is not meeting your requirements send me a private message"

I'm done with this tread because the people who is talking here is not "objective" they see this thread like furious or bad losers and thats not the point.

and @Tito In Mexico the only selected is my friend and she have Visa because she born on USA, so....