WaweruM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Points are not important in attending the summit, its your in the Application Video

@Anonymous

We are waiting for their response. 

Level 7

Re: Points are not important in attending the summit, its your in the Application Video

Loosing hope doesn't suits a Local Guide with 280 M views... Stand Up !! U will definitely make it next time... I believe u, My heart says so   All the Best..

Adarsh Goyal || Bangalore Local Guides || India         
Level 7

Hmm then the main focus is on application and how you presented it...

Adarsh Goyal || Bangalore Local Guides || India         
Level 10

@NABILazeezI hope so too

Level 10

@AnonymousYou never know

Level 10

@AnonymousIts only them who know the truth

Level 10

@NABILazeezI dont think they will respond

Level 10

@AdarshGoyalJust wait for next year

Level 8

Hi all, 

I really appreciate @WaweruM to put question / post for what is counted for the LG summit call.

But I will completely go and satisfied with the answer  of @iyudhi . 

Also you could read the FAQ months ago before submitting the application where this was already stated that :

Applicant will be chosen on the basis of multiple activities in the program, LG connect, Google + etc.

You could also know that one minute video was not given so much weightage in points but the excitement and honesty level.

Thanks a lot for your time. God bless you all ....

Level 9

@LucioV can u suggest or show me the link to any video posted? It would be really helpful.