WaweruM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Points are not important in attending the summit, its your in the Application Video

@SamirZ, your post express the feeling of a lot of person, 

But we should Not Cry, Not Laugh, Not forget that we are volunteers, We are helping our Communities by our Contributions.

Not Cry, Not Laugh, Not forget that we are volunteers, We are helping our Communities by our Contributions.Not Cry, Not Laugh, Not forget that we are volunteers, We are helping our Communities by our Contributions. 

Please Google moderators ( @TraciC ,@LuisR, @BellaW, @GusM, @JessicaS@YanniY@Corrie, ... )do something the LG summit selection process need more transparency,
all applyers should be able to connect to a board where he see the note he received for each criteria, his average and his rank.

Google Map My Contributions | CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL ATTENDEES !!! | What do for the next LG summit 2018
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Points are not important in attending the summit, its your in the Application Video

Do not take me wrong @Anonymous

Using this and tags in your messages (quote):

"NEVER FORGET

NEVER FORGIVE

WE ARE LEGION"

As much I know (and I know that I know nothing) is dangerous...

I see that you are informed and you do not write nonsense. - You read...and you made research....

But if you are, then we can expect some video soon and...

And as much time I spend reading your replays over and over again...

I can't find reason why would this be matter of interest of named group.

Level 10

You are right, points doesn't matter, as I see. With such inspiring of contribution... 

Level 10

@NABILazeezWho told you i cant speak english?

Level 10

Level 10

Thank you for  @DmytroO @Anonymous @iLoveGoogl @KoPoo @NABILazeez and everyone elese for your comments i hope the Local Guides Team has noted some of the points to refine the selection process in future.

Level 8

@iLoveGoogl   Super Quote !

" Not Cry, Not Laugh, Not forget that we are volunteers." ------ Got it.

Level 10

Dear @WaweruM

I didn't till you this 

My thought that how can they ensured that you speaking English well ? .

This may be through vedio uploaded as it is one of the criteria of selection. 

Thank you for this thread and I hope that Google team respond to it .

Anonymous
Not applicable

There wont be a video, this is not to create unnecessary issues, but the movement,the original movement is about being transparent, and fair . Its not a anarchic  organisation, it's not even an organisation.

The message they send is clear that should any person on this planet be treated unfairly, questions will be asked the truth will be revealed. I have still had no communication from the moderators and when the time comes they will face the consequences, not in the form of any illegal action but in the form of the truth surfacing when they had several opportunities to remedy the situation, and its less than a handful of the attendees, as mentioned before I respect most and see them as our peers, people to look up to.

But to ignore the fact that individuals were selected whose sole intention was cheating the system is ludicrous and is no way for a Googler to act as they have a responsibility to us,Google and the thousands of shareholder to uphold the good name of Google and not affect the integrity and reputation of reviews who billions rely on daily.

I also understand that they had a couple of thousand applications to go through but they are in control of the process and if they were unable to do it to the standard which is expected of them they had a choice to postpone the announcement or even release the news in two even three announcements all of us would have understood, and I am not saying this is what happened however nobody can deny that it is apparent that there was some oversight with some attendees application and due diligence was not performed

For now we wait, but my brothers have noticed and no injustice is to small or too big for them

Anonymous
Not applicable

@WaweruM Honestly this discussion reminds me of when a kid asks me what makes a dream come true. It's just a couple of things known to the  gods alone. But from the list of selected Local Guides you can tell whatever selection criteria used screams Legitimate.