cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Plovdiv (BG) - European Capital of Culture 2019

Excellent sounds good @Angy1181!

Love the pics! I agree, the atmosphere is super cool and yet very relaxing. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Hello @Angy118,

As a huge street art fan I thank you for sharing these photos with us, and I'm sharing one with you. 

I'm glade that you liked Veliko Turnovo too, it's very beautiful and different from Plovdiv. 🙂

Caption: street art in Plovdiv, illustrating some famous and important Bulgarians (Local Guide BorrisS)Caption: street art in Plovdiv, illustrating some famous and important Bulgarians (Local Guide BorrisS)

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

Level 8

@BorrisS wonderful picures! 

@Petra_M Thx a lot! 🙂

Connect Moderator

@Angy118

Fantastic post about a nice town in Bulgaria, I would have missed without Friday Favorites....

It is good to promote a town with such a diverse history. 

From my stay there I remember great people and not directly in the town a lake created not natural, where I did run around, what was a must to get off some kalories from the Bulgarian Food and maybe as well some beer.... 

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 10

Me gustaron muchas las fotografías tomadas en la noche 🙂 

Sigue compartiendo amigo @Angy118  😉