AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Betreff: Please pardon our dust

@AriMar

We don't need more and more features but a new Map Maker, less arrogant and lazy Alphabet employees who really want to listen  what the Maps problems are. We don't need a focus on the features but on the data of the database and the  credibility  / trustworthiness of the people who feed it.

Level 9

Re: Please pardon our dust

Thank you so much for sharing this update

Level 8

Hi @AriMar

Thanks for this update. When we see strange things happening in Connect, we know that something new and exciting is coming :). We are eagerly waiting for the update.Hope will see the update soon.

Regards

Jafar pasha

Connect Moderator

Hello @AriMar, with the weekend now over, and the team back at work (or so I guess), any chance a date can be revealed yet for the launch of the "new version"?

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

@AriMar Thank you for the update. Coming in here As a new user I can see that the site desperately needs some ways to make the experience more compressed. Browsing on mobile feels like I’m reading a large print novel with many, many pages of just a few comments. Otherwise an interesting platform.

Level 10

@JanVanHaver wrote:

Hello @AriMar, with the weekend now over, and the team back at work (or so I guess), any chance a date can be revealed yet for the launch of the "new version"?

Hopefully beta testers are doing a great work, so Google will release the new version soon!

Level 7

20180705_181053.jpg

한우 소고기를 아시나요♡☆♡

Level 10

Betreff: Please pardon our dust

@OkerJoker  schrieb:

@AriMar

We don't need more and more features but a new Map Maker, less arrogant and lazy Alphabet employees who really want to listen  what the Maps problems are. We don't need a focus on the features but on the data of the database and the  credibility  / trustworthiness of the people who feed it.

The next bang for a snooty company: The 'Record Android Fine'.

Level 10

Re: Help

How long they last from me. My profile is missing about 2000 pictures and a lot of points.

Level 10

PLING

@OkerJoker  schrieb:

@OkerJoker  schrieb:

@AriMar

The next bang for a snooty company: The 'Record Android Fine'.

PLING:

Google will be fined about 4.3 billion euros ($5 billion) by the European Union over apps for Android mobile devices, setting a record for antitrust penalties, according to a person familiar with the EU decision. (Source: Bloomberg)