AriMar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Editor

Please pardon our dust

Caption: A graphic that shows a clipboard, pens, a light bulb, paintbrush, and notification bubble.Caption: A graphic that shows a clipboard, pens, a light bulb, paintbrush, and notification bubble.

Right now, we’re working on updates behind-the-scenes to bring exciting, new features to Connect. These changes were inspired by recommendations from Local Guides like you and we can’t wait to share them when they’re ready.

Until then, you may notice some unusual behavior on Connect as a result. Thank you all for your patience during this time!

72 comments
Level 10

Re: Please pardon our dust

@AriMar thanks for this post. When we see strange things happening in Connect, we know that something new and exciting is coming 🙂

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Connect Moderator

Thank you so much for sharing this update @AriMar We really excited to see new updates in connect.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thanks for telling us, look forward to knowing and testing these new improvements!

New Caledonia Local Guides -------------------> Do you know the city I live?
If you want to translate this content into your own language, use the Google Translate drop-down menu just below the title of this post.

Level 10

We are keeping the patience @AriMar.

But there is chance of Worldwide map edit walk by @HelloSamsonR to be hampered as we are not able to submit our meetups.

Eagerly waiting for new excitements. 🙂

@OSAMA I hope you are waiting for the change.  😉

Level 10

Great post @AriMar 

Thank you for sharing.

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 8

THANKS for sharing this update 

Level 9

"Please pardon our dust" yeah this is the best title for what happening these days @AriMar and i like it

we're local guides 

keep it up and keep inspire us

Level 9

we're the change @BishowvijayaP 😉

@OSAMA I hope you are waiting for the change.  😉

Level 10

Yeah @OSAMA 😉

THE GAMECHANGERS 😀