Arif-BDLG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Please need attention to Googler.

University of RajshahiUniversity of RajshahiIt is one of the most popular and second largest public university in Bangladesh. Someone has changed the name and the category of our university. I tried several time to change it and to bring it its previous but Google declined all the time. So, correction and all information regarding the university has been given below.

Name (In English) : University of Rajshahi

Name (In Bangla/Bengali) : রাজশাহী বিশ্ববিদ্যালয়

Category : Public University

Link of the POI: https://maps.app.goo.gl/EBS4E

N.B: Marker should be on the center of university boundary. 

Thanks in Advance

Bangladesh
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Please need attention to Googler.

@Arif-BDLG Thanks for share a serious post , yes last 4-5 mount ago start this problem , also last Connect live i share this with team , again i tag googler for attention @DeniGu . can you share this with your team for solve this problem please

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

Thanks @MahabubMunna Bhai your good Observation. We need to handle it and work for destroying spamming.

Google Moderator

Hi @Arif-BDLG,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I'll forward it to our responsible team to handle.

Feel free to tag me or any of the other Google Moderators for any similar issues. 

By the way, I'm moving this post to the How-tos topic section, as it fits better there. 

P.S. Thank you for the tag, @MahabubMunna! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

I'm very thankful to you that you see this issue. Actually I was inactive in Connect due to my examination and got lots of thing had been changed. I asked to our honorable @MahabubMunna bhai to mention some Googlers. He said to me that most of the Googlers were in vacation.

Thanks to bring this issue in prefect category. Hope this issue must be closed soon.

Again thanks.