BudionoS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Please Welcome Our New Connect Moderator: NUNUNG AFUAH from Indonesia

Congrats @NunungAfuah! I've been following your contributions here and Connect and very happy for you to finally be selected as a Connect Moderator!

Md Polash Hossien

||
Level 9

Super awesome @NunungAfuah! Congrats and looking forward to more awesome posts from you! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 9

Yeay, Congratulation @NunungAfuah, i know his is a humble & cheerful person.

😊👍

Fadlan El Yudith
Connect Moderator

Woooooo hoooooooo @NunungAfuah. Congrats on becoming a Connect Moderator. I am so happy that you accepted. I love your energy and your attitude in life. 

Having fun at Google Tech Corners with Indonesia Local Guides @NunungAfuah & @BudionoS, LGSummit17Having fun at Google Tech Corners with Indonesia Local Guides @NunungAfuah & @BudionoS, LGSummit17

Google is soo lucky to have you be one of their Connect Moderators!

Cheers,

Karen

Connect Moderator

I just woke up (time zone issues, LOL),  and I see the millions tagging. I can say no more. Thanks so much for everyone in this post, esp for mas @BudionoS, the one who teaches me the way how to check in to an airport during my first time flight fo Summit 17. Yeah, this girl is going to be addicted to do solo traveling now 🙂

Thanks so much for everyone!

Cheers, 

Nunu

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

Congratulation @NunungAfuah to become connect Moderator, she was the 2nd indonesia local Guides after Mr @iyudhi,

I Wish its can help the Indonesia maps problems better and easilly. It big responsibility, but We will be behind both of you

Thanks Mr. @BudionoS for your sharring

Level 10

Hi @iyudhi, of course we very happy more than before, because Indonesia LG has 2 Connect Moderator, its big responsiblity for Indonesia Maps problem solving, both of you can make us more to do better than before.

Great Job

Level 8

NunungAfuah menulis:

I just woke up (time zone issues, LOL),  and I see the millions tagging. I can say no more. Thanks so much for everyone in this post, esp for mas @BudionoS, the one who teaches me the way how to check in to an airport during my first time flight fo Summit 17. Yeah, this girl is going to be addicted to do solo traveling now 🙂

Thanks so much for everyone!

Cheers, 

Nunu

Selamat ya mbak .  Anda memang luar biasa . Saya baru bisa memahami postingan anda setelah saya copy lalu paste d translate 😄

Level 9

Wohooooo congratulations @NunungAfuah. Lets collabs again and make a great Local Guides community in Indonesia 😄

Level 9

@NunungAfuah Congrats.